THIRTY FIRST

LI CHEL'S POV:

At first, Won Shik is still conscious and always have mistake in rapping the Beautiful Lie, but as he feel relax while rapping, omg he nailed it! I mean, this precious rapper of them is so awesome! Even though they have only one rapper, he really nailed at all! They are perfect in each other! And I love them so much, when its Taek Woon's turn, he always bowed her head and hide from embarrassment, but his voice? It is really angelic and too adorable! Please somebody tell him don't be shy, because all of he does is cute and so adorable, I really want him to turn in a hyper, active and cheerful guy, but, I know it is impossible though. We practice and practice as I am playing a guitar (yes they already have it here) thank goodness I know the chords of it (AN: RioAShadow, MAKNAE! WHEN WILL WE COVER THIS SONG ANYWAY? I AM EXCITED TO DO SO!), his angelic voice suites in my heart and as I look at him, my heartbeat flutters too fast, he is looking in my eyes too.

"Woah! I didn't know that Taek Woon can sing like this!". Hak Yeon said and hug Taek Woon, he is removing it anyway, Hong Bin teasing him too as he blushed so red.

"Lets get inside now and take some rest, then later in the afternoon before the sunset we will meet at the Palace Hall okay? Have some rest, bye~". Hak Yeon said and we all walked inside the Palace, before I could open my room's door, Taek Woon held my arm.

"Yes?". I ask him

"Thanks for letting me know my talent, see you later". He said that while he is bowing his head and walk away after.

Such a cutie! It feels like I will stay here for long huh? I feel accepted, and no one hurt my feelings still, and I hope there is no one though, I will find a way to back in Real world no matter what, but I can't brush away the fact that I miss the Goryeo Princes, even though they hurts me that much, which I don't deserve in the first place, I know they have a special place in my heart, and Jisoo, it is true that I love him, that I am longing for him right now, but give me some more time first, I don't hate them, but I can't go back to them right now, I want them to realize what wrong things that they've done to me, I want them to realize that I change, that I care for them truly, that I love them, I cry with that thought, even thinking about them hurts me and makes me cry, but what could I do? They don't know that I am not their princess and they won't believe me anyway, And I chose to be here, to be with VIXX, because here, I felt accepted, I feel love and I want time to think and relax myself first, before I really go crazy.

~

(AN: I'M SORRY IF NO SEVENTEEN'S SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER AND ON PREVIOUS CHAPTER TOO, I WILL DO THEIR POV IN THE NEXT ONE, DON'T WORRY, PLEASE SUPPORT VIXX TOO AND WATCH THEIR VIDS! THEY ARE AWESOME TOO 😍😍, VOTE AND COMMENT YOW! I DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO MY SWEET TALL ABE ❤ AND TO MY DAUGHTER ROX, SARANGHAEYO 😘)