SIXTY THREE

LI CHEL'S POV:

I thought there were no more problems and worries to come, but here they are, aisssh! What to do? What happened to the Princes? Wait? Me too right? On the other world? I have this strange reflexes and instinct that I am suddenly good at sword fighting when the danger comes. So? Is that normal? That I adopt Hae Chel's ability in their world and Princes adopting the ability of SEVENTEEN's member in this world too? Hmm, I have this clue now, I must wait and figure out more things to prove that what I do know now is true.

A knock on my door brought me back to the reality.

"Hmm? Come in". I said.

"Eommaaaa!". Chan said and pull the door open and jump on my bed, I bounce slightly and ruffle his hair.

"What brought you here?".

"Eeeh, they were talking again about that weird things that are happening to them!". He said and pout.

"Aish, I told them not to talk about that anymore".

"Well, the first thing that I came here is to sleep with you!". He said and laid his self in my bed.

"Haha, such a sweet Baby Chan!". I said and lie down beside him.

"I want to be beside you Princess Li Chel all the time, I want to say sorry by doing things like this to show my sincere apologies to you, and to catch up for the things that I should be your sweet little baby brother and your baby son too!". He smiles at me and hug my tummy.

"Haha, sure my Baby son!". I said and kiss his cheeks.

"Eomma! I will do the laundry now!". Soonyoung peek on the open door.

"Hmm sure, it is still early, but be sure to sleep at 10pm, do you know how to look and read the clock?".

"Yes Eommonie, Chan help me to do the laundry!". Soonyoung said and act on walking inside my room but I stop him.

"He's sleeping, have Seun Kwang and Hansol to help you instead". I said.

"Hmm, okay, I'll go ahead then". He said and walk outside again of my door.

"Ah wait Eomma?".

"Hmm?".

"I love you!". He shouts and ran outside.

I stood up and walk in my study table, opening my computer and I saw some friend request from three unknown profile, it has Yugyeom, Bambam and Jisoo as their profile pictures though, I have some messages too.

"Yaaah! Its Yugyeom! Confirm my fr right now!". Hmm? Is it the real Yugyeom's account? Well, I have no IGot7 friend though.

"Li Chel! Doble B in the house! Confirm now!". Says the other one, I went to FR and confirmed their friend request when some message popped out again.

"Better confirmed my FR ~Jisoo". Hmm? Jisoo? Joshua of Seventeen? Should I?.

"Eomma! Can we sleep here?". I turn around and saw Seokmin, Min Gyu, Wonwoo, Junhui and Minghao standing infront of me.

"How can we fit in the bed?". I said and looks at Dino sleeping and spread his arms and leg occupying the whole Queen size bed.

"We have a sleep mat!". Minghao said arranging the sleep mat on the floor.

"But Princess didn't agree yet". Seung Cheol on the door said.

"Argggh! Please Eomma!". Min Gyu cling unto my arm.

"Aish! Okay, okay, you can all sleep here, but please don't be too loud I have to rest, I have to go to School tomorrow morning". I said.

"Arraseoyo Eommonie!" Minghao said and lie down on the sleeping mat, Junhui sat on Minghao's tummy and Wonwoo sat on Junhui too and that starts the yeaaaaah! The fight of the brothers, I just said that they should behave but noooow! I facepalm my self.

"Who's Jisoo is that?". Mingyu said pointing at my Computer's screen.

~

(AN: UPDATE UPDATE 'TIL I HAVE TIME TO, VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE ❤)