TWENTY FIRST

LI CHEL'S POV:

After the staring contest, I mean, after staring unto each other, Youjin bowed to him.

"GIVE RESPECT TO THE PRINCES!". Youjin said and all bowed except for the Princes and me.

"I'm sorry for the commotion my Brother's did, I hope you will forgive us". He said and bowed once again.

"It's okay, as long as we are safe, but I hope, this wouldn't happen again". Jung Han said.

"If you said earlier that you are Princes of Goryeo, this wouldn't happen!". Heejun said.

"Shut up Heejun, shall we walked inside so that the Princes can change their clothes and cure their wounds? We really apologize for the things we did". Youjin said and walked inside the Palace.

"That ungrateful-".

"Stop Jihun, he is the King anyway". Sung Cheol stop what Jihun is saying.

"Lets go Princess!". Inseong cheerfully said while he cling his arm unto my arm.

"No! She will be staying with us!". Chan said and pull lightly my hand, it was the injured one, so he is careful with that, I saw the Jealousy in his eyes, is he accepting me now?.

"Who are you anyway? She's my Cousin, so, back off!". Inseong push Chan and carried me bridal style.

"Omo!".

"Lets go faster Heejun!". He said and run inside the Palace.

~

JUNG HAN'S POV:

"What really happened?". Sung Cheol asked me, we are inside of room in this huge Palace, huger than our Palace.

"We bumped on them on the way here, we didn't notice that we already passed on the boundary of Goryeo and we thought they are the assassins who are chasing us, so I put a sword on their face, and that starts it all". I said.

"You should ask first! Aish!". Sung Cheol brushed his hair and looked at me so upset.

"I'm sorry". I said.

"We can't do anything to change what happened, let it through", Jihun said.

"Let it pass? What if Seung Kwan, Seokmin and Minghao died because of you two? What will you do!".

"Calm down, they are still safe". Princess Hae Chel said as he tapped lightly Sung Cheol's back.

"This is all your fault!".

"Jihun!".

"Maybe you plan all of this to get revenge on us!". Jihun shouted.

"I said-". Sung Cheol's words cut by the knock on the door, and it hung open, one of the maids probably.

"The Silla's Prince wants to talk to you". She said, bowed and leave.

"We will talk about this later". Sung Cheol said and went out.

I can feel that she still hates Hae Chel but like me, he hide it too, so, we can focus on protecting our Brothers.

~

At the long table, on both middle seat is Sung Cheol and Silla's King, infront of us is Princess Hae Chel and the Silla's prince, while my brothers in my sides.

"So, what is your purpose? Why are you here?". The Silla King break the silent.

"How grateful you are, after we save your Kingdom, this is what we get?". Jihun said, I grab his arm and forced him to sat down.

"We are grateful that you save our Kingdom, we are thankful for that, we even let you steal our Princess right? We let you stay with her in your Kingdom, because that's what you want right? Our precious Princess, whom you do was hurting her and make her cry, now your telling us that we are ungrateful?!". The King slammed his hands on the table and glared at Jihun.

"I apologize of what my brother said". Sung Chul bowed his head and kneeled.

"Look what you did, don't put us all in danger". I said and tighten my grip on Jihun's arm.

"That's not true! She always hurt us, broke our trust and broke our heart!". Chan said crying.

"What?". The smallest guy amongst of them said.

"That's true! If you want to get her back, then take her! We don't want to be hurt again because of that girl! She's a trouble maker she's just a burden toward-".

"One word, and I will cut your heads off". The Bunny teeth guy said, I thought he is the nicest amongst them but he isn't he is so scary!.

"Take my head instead of him please!". Sung Cheol said, goes infront of Jihun and blocked him.

"Stop! don't hurt my Princes please!". InSeong's face soften when he sees the pleading look of Hae Chel and put down his sword, he smiles at her and sat down and continue eating, weird isn't it?.

"So, I am asking again what I ask earlier, Why are you here?". King of Silla said.

"The men who are chasing us, and want to kill us, is the Kyongbok's Assassins, they won the war against our Alliance Country, and since we are a weak Country now, they want to capture us and get the Throne and our Kingdom also!". Sung Cheol explain.

"What do you want us to do?".

"Help us become strong, help us get back our Kingdom, our parents and our throne".

"And what will we get in return? I am not a st**id King, I give and take". He said as he wipe his mouth with the table cloth.

"We will do as you wish". Sung Cheol bravely say.

"It will never be a good wish, I am warning you". King of Silla said.

"If we can do that, we will do as you say".

"Okay, but how should I be confident that you guys won't betray us when your finally strong? And your King already cut the alliance with us when I sat on this throne, how's that?".

"Cut my head, I will be grateful to died, than to betray your trust in us, please, I beg you, help us". Sung Cheol kneeled infront of the King, if he doesn't do, I will say what he said also.

The other Princes doesn't know about this all, they thought we still have the alliance with Silla, but we haven't long time ago, when the Crown Prince already grown up and knows how to manage the Silla's Kingdom, I don't know why too, some says that we betray the Silla, so they cut out the alliance with us.

~

(AN: GUYSEU! I'M SORRY FOR THE PLACE, KINGDOM, COUNTRY THAT I PUT HERE IN MY STORY, I DON'T WANT TO BE DISRESPECTFUL, BUT I DON'T WANT TO CREATE SOME OTHER COUNTRY NAME, IT'S A PURE FALSE AND FACTS ONLY, THANKS FOR THOSE WHO ARE OPEN MINDED, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK, PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE TOO 😘)