FORTY EIGHT

LI CHEL'S POV:

"What kind of wedding do you like?". Jisoo ask me out of nowhere, we are still on our Journey to Silla.

"Any kind of Wedding will do, as long as you are my groom". I tighten my hug to him and leaned my head on his back.

"Jisoo, take the left, that terrain". Inseong said, pointing to the left.

"Why?". Jisoo ask, because the Silla's Prince taking right.

"We are going to split apart so the Assassins will come chased us". Inseong once again said.

"But-".

"Go!". He said and smack our Horse butt so it could run away to the left, we are heading to left with other Goryeo's Princes, I look back at where they are and they didn't run away, maybe they are waiting for the Assassins and that makes me grow in deep nervousness, I don't want to face real battle either so, I didn't protest and just go with Goryeo's Princes, beside us is Sung Cheol, I tightened my hug in Jisoo's back even more.

"Don't worry, we will be okay, and Silla's prince will be safe too". He said and intertwined my hand with him.

"Jisoo, go in front of us". Sung Cheol shouts.

"But-".

"Jisoo, please, listen to me!". Sung Cheol desperately say.

"Yes, yes". He said and make the horse run fast infront of them.

"Sung Cheol, armed yourself!". Inseong said and throw the sword to him.

"Are we gonna die?!". I shout.

"No, we won't".

"Where's the other Princes?". I ask.

"They are trying to block the Assassins from following us". Inseong has a straight face and he looks so scary.

I look infront and someone above us showed out of nowhere and slashed Jihoon's horse, he stumbled down and Sung Cheol jump off his horse and point a sword on the Assassin Man.

"What do you want?!". Sung Cheol shouted.

"Just come with us and we won't hurt you, we are surrounding you already, you can't escape". The man said with full of authority in his voice.

"We are not afraid!". Inseong said and put his hands on the floor and lift his body and kick his feet to Assassins chin and pull over the Assassins hanbok, put his sword on his neck while hugging its waist so the Assassin can't move.

"This is what you want? Then take it". Instead of being afraid, the Assassin smirk.

I saw how Sung Cheol, Seung Kwan and Minghao fell on their feet as the arrows from afar strike them.

"Oh my gosh! Inseong!". I shouted but Jisoo makes the horse run.

"What are you doing Jisoo??". I shouts at him.

"We need to escape!".

I look from behind and saw Inseong kneeling down on the ground as the Assassin pulling his hair and act on slashing Inseong's neck, the Horse Jisoo was riding so fast.

"Have you heard what the Assassin said? We can't escape from them!". I shouted.

"But we have to! They will kill us anyway!". Jeonghan with Vernon and Jihoon said.

I look again from behind and I can't see the Princes already, we are far and in deep of the forest right now, wait? This forest seems familiar??.

"We need to save the other Princes!". I said, in the middle of frustration and can't stop myself from crying and sobbing.

"I know, they are our brothers, but I know this is what they want also, for us to scape, lets just hope they are still alive, just an hour and we were on Silla's boundary we can ask for help to the King Youjin and other soldiers there.". Jihoon said, he looks so determined. 

"Vernon! Infront of you!!!". Jisoo shouts but its too late, we fell on the dark world, I can feel the burning pain, the loud screeching of metals as the dark liquid continually pulling my body to the shining light below us.

~

(AN: I KNOW ITS OUT OF NOWHERE, BUT I AM NOT YET READY FOR THE WARS 😂, I AM EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER 😍😍, I HOPE I SATISFY YOU GUYS, I HOPE I AM ENTERTAINING YOU AND HOPE YOU ENJOY MY STORY 😘, I LOVE YOU, PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE 😍😍❤, I HEARTEU~) *SORRY I JUST UPDATED JUST NOW, I GO VERY BUSY LAST PAST FEW WEEKS, AND I LOST MY IDEAS 😍😂 JEONGMAL MIANHE 😘*