FIFTY SECOND

LI CHEL'S POV:

"Where are we going again Eomma?". Seung Kwan said.

"Seoul".

"Where is Seoul?".

"The Capital City of South Korea, where mostly famous people live and the most prosperous City we have in Korea". I explained.

I ignore the fact that I am sitting on Jisoo's lap, his hands move up to my waist and intertwined it on my tummy, I feel myself blushed.

"You can sleep guys while were on the way, we have a long journey to go". Oppa said while laughing, I feel that someone staring at me and when I look on my left it was Sung Cheol, he turn his gaze to the window when our eyes met, I just shrug the thought.

"Eomma and Appa are so sweet~". Seokmin sang while tickling me.

"Stop it! You're hurting your Eomma!". Jisoo said and that makes them teases me and Jisoo even more, I just hide my face in my palm out of embarrassment.

As the time passes by, I notice some of them are now sleeping.

"I love you". Jisoo whisper on my ears as he lean his chin on my shoulder, still back hugging me.

"I love you too". I whisper back and kiss the tip of his nose.

"Hey, Saeng, here's the 40 dollars, go and buy us some food to eat, I know this people doesn't know how to eat in Restaurant so, buy some take outs while I take a rest, I am kinda tired driving". Oppa said while parking our car.

"Okay! Can I have Jisoo with me? Or do you think I can carry 15 packs of foods?".

"Go on, take some two person with you too". He said while resting his head on his seat.

"I will come!". Mingyu and Wonwoo said while raising their hands.

"Arasseo!". I cheered while I open the car's door.

"Nadoooo~!". Seung Kwan shout while pulling his self out of his seat because Hansol is clinging unto his arm.

"I will come too!". Soonyoung said and got off the car.

"Ah-okay?". I said and they got off to the car also, I motioned the mask for them to wear and they put it on, I felt Jisoo's hand slipped unto my hand and he smiled at me before he put his mask on.

"Wait! Buy for our dinner also, here's the one hundred dollars, make sure it can feed all of us 'till tomorrow". Oppa said.

"Only hundred dollars?". I ask.

"Tsss, am I rich? I have to feed thirteen more people, you should thank me and not questioning me". He said being annoyed.

"I'm sorry". I just said and pull Jisoo while Seokmin, Soonyoung, Mingyu, Wonwoo and SeungKwan followed us.

"Don't go far away from us okay?". I said while picking up raw meat and vegetables for our food for tomorrow and putting it on a push cart where Jisoo's pushing it.

"Eomma, what is this?".

"That was a potato chips, that's taste good". I said not looking at him and still picking beef.

"Woahh, come and taste this Appa, its so tasty!". I heard Seung Kwan said, wait? Urghhh! I turn my gaze to him and he is munching the potato chips he was holding earlier and giving Jisoo too.

"OMG! that is not payed yet!". I said in a worried tone.

"What? And what's wrong if it is not payed yet?". He asked me innocently.

"Aish, I can do nothing anymore, just put the trash in the push cart okay?". He just nods and munch his food again.

"Mom! We found this! This gun is really amazing! look! It has a light!". Mingyu said holding a fake gun with lights and sound on it.

"Oh My Jisoos! That shouldn't be opened yet! It hasn't payed yet!". I start panicking when I saw Wonwoo taking a bite on one of the apple on the rack.

"This is~ arghhhh!". I brushed my hair desperately.

~

After 10 minutes...

"Next time, don't open, use, or even eat foods or things you will find here, you can if we payed it already and if were at home, okay?". I told them while paying for the things we got.

"Is that Seung Kwan?". I heard someone said, I look at Seung Kwan and he is not wearing his mask and busy grabbing a grocery bag.

"Sh**, no". I whisper.

"Lets go get out of here". I said while putting a mask on Seungkwan.

"OMG! Is that Min Gyu too?".

"Argghh! No". I once again said to myself.

"Guys, run to the car when I said run okay?".

"Why-?". Jisoo ask but before he can ask again I grab his hand.

"RUN!!!". I said and they directly run towards our car and we got in and locked the door while the girls are outside banging at our windows and screaming.

~

(AN: SO AFTER A MONTHS I FINALLY GOT MY COURAGE AND PASSION TO CONTINUE WRITING 😂😂, I'M REALLY SORRY FOR MAKE YOU WAIT GUYS. I HOPE YOU DOESN'T REMOVE MY BOOKS IN YOUR LIBRARY YET 😭, JEBAAAAL! WELL ANYWAY! YESTERDAY WAS THE  BTS COMEBACK AND I JUST FINISHED WATCHING THE DNA MV AND IT WAS EXTREMELY AWESOME AND WAAAAH! 😭, THEY ARE ALL HANDSOME AND OUR HOSEOK WITH RED HAIR IS AHHHH! AND HIS SMIRK IS 😍😍😍, I CAN'T REALLY DESCRIBE HOW BEAUTIFUL HE WAS, AND IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCH IT YET, OH COME ON! IT WAS A LOSS OF YOU GUYS 😏, BTS DESERVES YOUR LOVE ❤)