EIGHTY

JIHUN'S POV:

"Did we lost them?". I ask looking at Mingyu and Wonwoo.

"I think so". Wonwoo said panting.

"Hyung!". I looked at our right and saw Soonyoung, Seokmin and Junhui riding their horses running towards us.

"Wait? Wheres the Crown Prince?". Mingyu ask.

"He commanded us to go ahead first but-".

I slap Soonyoung hard on his face "What did you say?".

"Hyuuung!!!". The Princes all shouted.

"Why did you let him go alone!! I thought we will stay together even if we will die its okay as long as were together and what did you do?".

"I thought I was older than you and how could you talk like that to me!!". He shouted back at me.

"Because you were irresponsible! All of you!". I pointed at Seokmin and Junhui too, ride my horse and headed towards were they came that probably where the Crownprince is.

"Stop! Jihun! Where are you going!". Mingyu shouted as I heard horse footsteps following me.

"To where is the Crownprince! What if something bad happens to him? Even though he is good at sword fighting, having more palace guard to fight, he will be outnumbered". I shouted as I spank the horse butt speeding my pace.

"Stop Jihun!". Junhui blocking my way with his horse.

"Don't go there! what if our Crownprince life is in danger!".

"Stop now Jihun! This is what he wants! For us to be safe! If he were in danger we will save him but not now! Now that we don't have a plan or whereabouts to look for him!". Mingyu shouted this time holding my arm.

"Please Jihun, lets just go to the others and start our journey to get some help from the Deoksu-gung's, please?". Wonwoo pleaded.

"But-".

"Please, we are having a hard time too, but we can't let any Princes to be in danger, we are outnumbered too, if the Crown prince finds out that we go there without planning, I know we will be a burden to him again, and we will in danger ourselves too". Soonyoung said, I glared at them and head to where our hiding place are.

I hope he's safe, I hope we can still save him and that they won't kill him, aish!!! If they didn't leave Sung Chul hyung behind he will still be here, and that thought makes me get mad even more.

"Hiyaaah!". I said as I run through the rocky terrain.

~

(AN: --, NOT IN THE MOOD TO RANT)