THIRTEENTH

LI CHEL'S POV:

"You! get out of my life now! We don't need you anymore here!". Jisoo said, hatred in his eyes.

"You heard him right? Go away! And never come back again!". Jihun shouts at me.

"You do nothing good with us! You are a bad luck, we shouldn't accept you as our Daughter in our Palace anymore!". The King shouts at me too, while the Queen had a disgusted look on her face.

"I never loved you, I'm sorry". Jisoo said and walked away in me, I tried to run but as long as I run he got far and farer away from me, I tripped and fall on my knees, no one help me, even Jisoo hated me, I saw Sung Cheol, Jihun, Junhui, Minghao and Chan laughing at me.

"NOOOOOO!". I screamed, Now that I realize how much Jisoo treasured me, I want to show him how lucky I am to have him, but, he said that he doesn't love me anymore, what should I do?

"Wake up! Hae Chael, you're having a nightmare!". I woke up with the lightly poke in my face, I immediately hug the person who woke me from the bad dream.

"Ssshhhh, everything's gonna be alright". He shushed me while he stroke my hair with his hands, when I am finally calm, I broke with the hug and thanking him when I saw it was Junhui, it isn't Jisoo, so, when I look around I saw Jisoo standing beside the tree and looking at me so sad, when I am act on standing up, he walk away, we are in the middle of the forest now, I can say that it is now midnight, beside me is Junhui and Minghao, while the others are sleeping around the Bonfire.

"Do you need anything?". He said and smile at me, I just shook my head.

"I-I just want to pee". I said and stood up, he help me, and I secretly follow Jisoo behind the trees, I saw him beside the pond and throwing pebbles in the water.

"How can she love me? When did she tell me that she love me? When will comes the time that she will just look at me, hold my hand and just take care of me? I don't want to feel tired trusting her and loving her, but my body and my mind say so, my mind saying I should let her go, but my heart says, Stay with her".

After that I heard his sob, instead of walking towards her, I go back to the Princes place, I hug my knees as I stare at the bonfire  and think about what I feels, even though, I am with them just a week, I think I fall inlove with Jisoo already, I want to take care of him, I want just to go and hold him, I want to look at him only, like what he said, but? What if the real Princess back? I don't think I can let him go just like that, I don't think I can let her hurt my Princes again, yes, they are my Princes that I should protect and took care of, I should gain their trust again and make them love me as their Princess and sister, and I promise, that Hae Chel will never hurt them again anymore!, going back to the real world? I still want to, but while I am still here, I will protect them and love them with all my heart.

~

(AN: GIRL LET ME KNOW~ BTS LET ME KNOW, HAHAHA GUYS, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK AND FEELS? SO I CAN CHANGE THE STORY PLOT RIGHT AWAY, I SAID, I WANT TO MAKE THIS FAN FIC ACCORDING ON WHAT YOU SUGGEST SO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, THANK YOU)