SIXTY FIVE

LI CHEL'S POV:

"Hey, Jisoo!". I said and tap him lightly, he rubbed his eyes and look at me.

"Here, drink this and sleep in your room". I said handling him the cup of milk.

"Did you make this?". He smile still lying his head on his arm.

"No, Seung Kwan did".

"Then I will not drink this". He said and pout.

"Drink it up! Its a waste if we make some again".

"How about yours? Did you make that?". He said.

"Yes?". He stole in my hand my cup of milk and drank it while he move forward using his free hand the milk Seung Kwan made.

"Haha, so childish!". I said and pinch his nose, I drink the milk.

"Something's on your lips". He said leaning forward wiping some milk foam on my lips and he put his lips onto mine that makes me startled.

"Yah!". I said when he pulls out.

"Hahaha!". He laughs as he puts our cup on the sink.

"Lets go upstair!". He said and pull my hand intertwining in his as we walk outside of the Kitchen.

We are about to walk passed through my room when I heard a shouting.

"Why are they so loud?". I said to Jisoo stopping him from walking.

"Lets see". We peek at my room and saw Seung Kwan, Hansol, Soonyoung standing infront of Mingyu, Wonwoo, Seokmin and Minghao while Junhui, and Chan still sleeping.

"We got here first to sleep with Eomma!". Wonwoo said and that makes Seokmin Mingyu and Minghao shouts in agreement.

"But! We are her original Sons!". Hansol said.

"Yeaaaah! She even calls me Baby Hosh!". Said soonyoung.

"And I'm her Diva boo!". Seung Kwan said, that makes me giggles, because that was CARAT like me addresses the REAL SEVENTEEN.

"I'm her Baby DK!". Seokmin shout even louder.

"Should we stop them?". Jisoo said.

"Yes, we should or they won't sleep".

"Hey, Princes, as your older Prince I command Seung Kwan, Soonyoung and Hansol to leave this room, NOW!". Jisoo said smiling meaningfully.

"What? Eommaaaaa!". Soonyoung refuses to.

"Yeheeey!". Seokmin and Mingyu dance cheerfully.

"Soonyoung, Hansol and Seung Kwan rewarded as being a hard working in attending chores, lets go and sleep with Princess Li Chel at our room!". Jisoo continue before pulling me outside.

"Naaaah! Eommaaaaaa!". I can hear the whining and disagreement of the other Princes while Soonyoung, Hansol and Seung Kwan follows us cheerfully.

"You're kinda cool there!". I said while Jisoo tucking me with him in his bed, while Seung Kwan, Hansol and Soonyoung sleep on the other bed, hugging me before they lie down.

"I am always cool!". He said and hugs me as he closed his eyes.

~

(AN: THE REAL SLEEPING FORMATION PARTNERS ARE:

JUNG HAN, SUNG CHEOL AND JIHUN (THE BIGGEST ROOM AMONGST PRINCES ROOMS)
MINGHAO AND JUN
JISOO AND CHAN
SEUNG KWAN AND HANSOL
MINGYU AND WONWOO
AND
SOONYOUNG AND SEOKMIN

AGAIN, I AM NOT A FAN OF SHIPS, BUT I DO RESPECT AND APPRECIATE IT, I FOUND IT CUTE THOUGH 😊, SO, I CAME UP WITH THOSE PARTNERS BECAUSE I KNOW THEY WERE CLOSE IN EACH OTHER)