THIRTY FIFTH

HAE CHEL'S POV:

"How about this? This suites you better than that!". Hong Bin said as he is showing me a fancy Hanbok dress, it was a floral red Hanbok.

"No! Believe me it suites you more than that!". Sang Hyuk said as he showing me a navy blue striped hanbok and have some butterflies print.

"Excuse me, have you seen a girl about this height? She has a Hazelnut brown eyes and a very beautiful too, she's not a ordinary person, she's a Princess, you can tell that in her appearance". A familiar voice said, I look behind me and saw the back of Hansol, OMG! I foreknew that they will be here, wait? They were looking for me? They care for me? But, I am not yet ready to face them.

"Then have both!". Taek Woon impatiently said.

"Good idea! Princes, can you pay for this and lets get out of here?". I pull lightly the Hanbok of Hong Bin.

"What? Already? We haven't buy things for your room yet". Won Shik said searching for hair pins.

"But-".

"Stay, I can't see how it suites you well". Won Shik hold my arm while his other hand putting a hair pin on my hair.

"Its very pretty! Lets go!". I said and pull his hand but he doesn't move a little and searching for other style of hair pins.

"Oh please!". Hansol turn around and I hide behind Hak Yeon's back.

"Why such in a hurry Princes?". Taek Woon asked.

"Please tell them that we should go now! The Princes of Goryeo is here and probably searching for me!". I said in a very low voice.

"What? Who are they?". Hong Bin said, I make him turn around as I saw Chan not too far from his place, so he could block Chan's vision.

"They are the Princes I am telling you". I said still gripping from both Hak Yeon and Hong Bin's Hanbok's from the back.

"So, we should beat them up then, for hurting you!". Taek Won's on act on going to Chan's place but I hug him from the back.

"No, please no, they are so special to me and I don't want them to get hurt, just take me out in this place they are all around us". I said as I buried my face in his back, I can feel his body shaking.

"Okay, lets go". Hak Yeon said and put a big hat on my head, it covers my face too.

"Excuse me, have you seen a girl like this height? She has a hazelnut eyes too and a very pretty Princess". I heard Seung Kwan's voice behind me, Hong Bin held my hand and we walked as Taek Won went behind me.

"Ahhhh! That girl? I think I knew who you are describing!". I heard Won Shik said.

Omg! Stray Cat (Pusang gala), he shouldn't tell that I am her, aish, pabo~!.

"Hey! We should go!". I heard Hak Yeon shouts and Hongbin and I fasten our speed and hide behind the tree opposite on where they are.

~

(AN: SHOULD SEVENTEEN WILL KNOW WHERE HAE CHEL IS? I AM HAVING AUTHOR'S MENTAL BLOCK NOW 😁😂, GIVE ME SOME ENCOURAGEMENT! VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASEU😍)