FIFTY SIXTH

JISOO'S POV:

"Eomma! Eommonie! Bogoshippeyo!!!". Chan whines while laying on the bed kicking in the air.

"Yaaah! Don't be so childish Chan!". Wonwoo smack his head lightly.

"But, when she will be at home? She might be having some friends there, and what if she forget about me because of them?!". Chan whines again.

"Do you think she will do that? Forget you?". I said.

"No". He said bowing his head.

"That's it, get up now and eat your lunch before I tell Li Chel when she come home what have you done today". I said to him.

"Okay". He said and went to the kitchen.

"He's still our little brother". Wonwoo said and look at Chan.

"Yeah, he still thinks childishly, but at least not in a bad way, lets go and eat now". I said and we gets downstairs to the kitchen too.

"Why does Li Chel took so long being at School?". Seungkwan said when we sat down at our chair.

"Too much complains, she will be at home later, it is still lunch time, half of her class is finish and there's some more, stop whining and just eat!". Seung Cheol hyung said and that stop the others complaining.

After we ate, we start cleaning the Palace of Yshiel, I am mopping while the Maknaes (Seungkwan, Hansol and Chan) fooling around throwing some pillows in each other, on the other hand, the literal ahjumma Mingyu's nagging at them.

📞Kriiinggggg!! Kriiinggggg!!

"What's that??". Seungkwan hides at the back of Hansol while they stop pillow fighting.

"Give me my sword!!". Seungcheol said while the others still curious at what is ringing and stop at what they were doing.

"I said give me my f***ing sword!!!". He shouted this time, the ring got off but it rings again.

"Aish, where that came from?". Wonwoo panicked.

"I think, its here?". Dokyeom said as he lean his head side on the I don't know how to call that thing ☎.

"Maybe it will do". Chan said and lifts the handle like.

"Ashdjjjkkk-".

"I heard something?". He said.

"I do too". Dokyeom said and lean his head side again at the handle that Chan's holding.

"Ahjsdkkk-".

"Do you heard that again?". Dokyeom said, and chan nods, Me being impatient, walk beside them and steal the handle Chan's holding and put it in my ear (AN: He is holding it backwards the earpiece, they don't know telephone because they don't have that in their world, just explaining anwy)

"Hello? Can you hear me now? Yuhoooo! Aish, I'm a st**d to not tell them how to use the phone". Someone said and his voice sounds familiar.

"Hello?". I asked.

"Finally!!!! Wait who's this??".

I turn the handle and observe it clearly, "why do this have a voice?".

"Just, listen to me!". Said the handle.

"Oh?". The others went beside me too to listen.

"So, I am Li Chel's Brother, just telling you, and this thing called phone, I will tell you how to use it when I got back but for now, please listen and don't put down the phone okay?". Someone said.

"Yes".

"So, I can't go home tonight and for tomorrow, I have things to do and can you cook for yourself? You saw where we put the ingredients, veggies and other foods right? You can cook at the backyard, we have a cooking place there where you can cook, since you still don't know how to use the stove, and even if you do, you could built a fire-".

"What's stove?". Dokyeom ask as he leans forward the handle, I mean, the phone.

"Aish, nevermind, I must set in mind that I should teach you the things around this world when I come back, don't starve yourself guys, I gotta go". He said and there's *tuuut *tuuut that I heard.

"Ah Hyung?". I ask but no one's answering.

"What happened? Where's the voice?". Seungcheol said holding his sword.

"Yaaaah! Hyuuuuung!". Seungkwan shouts at him while pointing at his sword.

"Where did you find that?, Princess Li Chel hide that right?".

"I thought there were someone who tries to sneak in the room so I search for it".

"Hide that back, Youngjae Hyung tells us to cook for us since he cannot come back tonight and tomorrow".

"Is that all?".

"Yes, now lets start cleaning up again". I said and get back to work, thankfully they didn't ask more because I don't know what's happening too, this world somehow confusing.

~

(AN: I DECIDE TO CONTINUE WRITING THIS, I HOPE IT GOT MORE SUPPORT, SO IT CAN BUILD UP MY CONFIDENT AND PASSION AGAIN, COMMENT AND VOTE GUYSEU, LOVE YOU 😘)