FIFTY FIRST

LI CHEL'S POV:

"What is the meaning of this? And who are this people?!". Oppa ask and he looks mad.

"Oppa, wait, let me explain this to you". I rushed from his side and put my hands on his arm.

"You must, and all of you? Stay here, don't try to escape! Arraseo??!". They all nod and looks afraid with my brother, I followed oppa down stair.

"Oppa-!".

"So, who are they?".

"They were-".

"And why they are wearing Hanbok? Are they crazy??".

"Its because-".

"And why that guy kissed you?".

"He's my-".

"And seriously? They fitted in your small room?".

"I don't-".

"Come to think of it, I don't notice them walk inside our house and into your room".

"Oppa-".

"And-".

"YAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! I DON'T KNOW WHY WE ARE HERE EITHER, I AM SO CONFUSED TOO! AS FAR AS I KNOW AFTER I FALL IN THE DARK HOLE AT THE CAMP I SEE MYSELF IN THE OLD FASHIONED OR HISTORICAL COUNTRY, BUT IT IS NOT, IT IS THE OTHER WORLD, THE GUY WHO KISSED ME IS MY FIANCEE RIGHT NOW, HIS NAME IS PRINCE JISOO AND WE LOVE EACH OTHER, AND I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY FITTED IN MY ROOM TOO! WE CAME FROM OTHER WORLD ALMOST DIED AND WE WOKE UP HERE AT OUR HOUSE!". I shouted at the top of my lungs, I pant hard after I shouted that loud, I find my brother laughing and rolling down on the couch.

"Why are you laughing? Paboyah!". I shouted again.

"You don't have to shout, know what? I know all of this already". His face become serious.

"What?".

"I talk to Princess Hae Chel".

"WHAAAAAT???!!!!".

"And I heard all of your conversation there".

"So? Where is she?".

"I don't know, I saw her vanished at my sight, and won't you believe it? I love her". His face became soft and looks like he is going to cry, I came beside him and hugs him.

"Is she loves you too?".

"Yes, we secretly got married".

"How?".

"I registered her stayed here in our Country, then we got married".

"Omo!".

"She said, she regretted the bad things she did to the Princes, but she doesn't love Jisoo, don't worry if that's what are you thinking of".

"So, how can we find her?".

"I don't know too". Oppa said.

"You will help me to hide the Princes right??". I ask him putting my hands together and pleading him.

"Of course, we need to go ahead to seoul before Mom and Dad go home, talk to them and I will get ready our luggage". He turn his back after he hugs me.

"Wait oppa!".

"What?". His face looks annoyed this time.

"Can I borrow clothes? Or are you going to let them wear Hanbok?".

"Arraseo! Come with me in my room".

"Thanks oppa~ love you!". I said while following him.

I skipped my steps while opening my doorknob, I tell them what happened already and they said the one they were worried about is the real Hae Chel but felt relief when my Brother and the Princess are married, but can't sweep off the fact that she is missing, probably in the world she really belongs, but? What if there is something wrong happened to her? I hope she's okay, the Princes is okay being in this world I'm originally am, since there were wars in the other world, but how about the Silla's princes? Aish, more happenings to come, I will go crazy seriously!.

"Boo!".

"Waaah! Seung Kwan!!". I shouted as I am startled because of him.

"Don't think about that much, tell us about what is in this world!". He said and put his arm on my shoulder.

"Eomma! Go away!". Dino pushed Seung Kwan, Seung Kwan was about to smack Dino but Hansol pulls him.

"Woah! Verkwan!". I cheered.

"What Eomma?". Dino said munching on a chips I gave him.

"Nothing". I smiled at him.

"Let them put the mask on when we go out, maybe other thinks they are the idol SEVENTEEN". Oppa said while giving me masks.

"What Seventeen? Who's idol?". I notice that Dino ask so much questions really.

"The one you watched on my computer? The people who are dancing? You were look alike right? They were famous here, and we don't want others to thinks that you were them, so you will put this to hide your face". I said and giving them one by one.

"And what will happen if they sees us and thinks we were them?". Dino ask again.

"They will squeezed you, hugs you, take pictures with you and screams!".

"Pictures? What is that, and why we will-". I covered his mouth with my hands.

"Stop asking, just do what I say!'. I annoyingly said, pinching his cheeks.

"Li Chel lets go!". Oppa said and open the door, I saw all of them putting their mask on, Oppa open the car's door and the Princes one by one hop in until I am the only one left.

"A-huh, where am I going to sit?". Wonwoo got off lifts me and put me in Jisoo's lap, I blushed so hard.

"There you go!". Wonwoo said, he winks at me and sit beside Mingyu, Oppa closed the doors and sat on the driver seat and we head to seoul.

~

(AN: IM REALLY SORRY FOR THE LAME EXPLANATIONS! BUT I REALLY WANT TO FINISHED EXPLAINING ALREADY 😂😂, DO YOU GET IT? IF NOT, FEEL FREE TO ASK ME *HUWAG MAHIHIYANG MAGTANONG 😂😂* GOT A VERKWAN ONE SHOT MOMENTS HERE 😂, I AM NOT REALLY A FAN OF SHIPS,BUT I DON'T CRITICIZE IT TOO, I FIND IT CUTE THOUGH, COMMENT AND VOTE~ LOVE YOU😘)