FORTY SECOND

CHAN'S POV:

"I knew it! She's really our Princess Hae Chel!". Hansol hyung said.

"We know that too, I talk to her yesterday". Mingyu hyung said and that grabs our attention.

"What?".

"Maybe there is a reason why she's doing this, lets just pretend that we don't know that she's Hae Chel yet, but prove and show her how we loves her and accepted her". Wonwoo hyung said.

"They are right, maybe like us before, she's still doubting to trust us, we hurt her that much and we should understand her this time". Jihun said.

"And as we wait for her to tell us that she is really Princess Hae Chel, we will prove to her how we love her and cares for her!". I cheered and hug my hyungs, they hug me back and we went where Princes Hae Chel and Deoksu-Gung's Princes are.

~

LI CHEL'S POV:

"How about we make some vegetable salad?". I cheerfully said.

"What kind of dish is that?". Won Shik ask.

"Never mind!". I said and pick some cabbage, lettuce and some vegetables I needed.

"Let me help you carry that". Someone said, and when I looked up, it was Lee Jihun, he is smiling at me for the first time! I smiled back at him and let him carry the basket I am holding.

"Waaaah! It was a bug!". Won Shik shouts and hide behind Hong Bin, Hong Bin ran away so Won Shik too, I laugh at them as they were running around while the bug still chasing them, they run towards me and I run too, I hide behind Jisoo's back and push him to the bug, he just laugh as we wave his hands for the bug to go away.

"That was creepy! See my goose bumps?". Won Shik said as he catch for his breath.

"Hahaha, what a scared big man!". I laughed at him.

"Who's the one who run too?". Hong Bin teased me.

"Because I am a girl and a girl are easily scared by those creepy insects!". I defended myself, I am still behind Jisoo's back, I hug him from the back and lock my hands on his waist, when I remember that I still didn't tell him that I am Princes Hae Chel! Omg! Shoot shoot! Dribble Dribble! Park Ganern! I always do this sweet things to Jisoo and I did it again in a times like this! How should I make an excuse now?!

I slowly loosen my hug to him and bowed my heads, I bite my lips and hid from embarrassment.

"Mi-mianhe~". I stutters as I say sorry.

"Princess~". His sweet voice said and before he could held my hand, I ran away, rode a horse and went my way to the Palace, oh wait? I rode a horse? But how? I panic at my sudden instincts and don't know what I am gonna do so the horse feel me and it panicked too as the horse lift its front foot and I expect the pain from the impact of falling but I didn't fall.

I look at the person who is holding my waist and catch me from falling down, my lifesaver, and it was?...

~

(AN: I'M SO HAPPY THAT THERE WERE PERSONS WHO ARE WAITING FOR MY UPDATES 😍😭😭, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT, FOR READING THIS BORING STORY, AND FOR THE VOTES AND COMMENTS, SARANGHAE, SARANGHAE, SARANGHAE~, SINGS VIXX G.R.8.U)