SEVENTY SEVEN

LI CHEL'S POV:

This is finally the day that we will face a real battle, I am with Goryeo's Princes and Seventeen's Wonwoo and Jisoo, and were finally at the forest and standing infront of the tree which is the passage into the other World, we are wearing our Hanbok and holding our own swords and archer.

"This is kinda ridiculous". SVT Jisoo said looking at us.

"You would not ever say that when the time comes we get there in that dimension". Jung Han said pointing at the Tallest tree on the forest.

"I suddenly want to drag you there inside!". Sung Cheol glaring at SVT Jisoo.

"Okay! Okay! I surrender! I'm sorry okay? So, go there and save my members".

"How dare you talk to me like that? I'm the Goryeo's crown prince and in the first place, I don't have to save your friends so who are you to command us? You should be begging us and not ordering us around!". Sung Cheol shouted out of anger.

"Calm down Sung Cheol!". I said.

"But the Crown Prince is right! He should be begging us and not showing that kind of attitude!". Jihun shouted too.

"Please, lets just help okay?".

"Our Princess is really a kind person". Chan out of nowhere said looking at me lovingly.

"Ahh? Thank you baby Chan, but can we just lets go to the other world?".

"Not unless if he sincerely apologize and beg us".

"Okay, I'm sorry, this is my sincere apology, please save my friends, they were so precious to me, I'm sorry for giving you such attitudes, because maybe I'm mad because of what is happening, I don't understand it anymore, if I can run from the reality I will do, but I can't because probably now my friends are in danger, I really wanted to come with you but I guess I will be a burden and I'm scared for my own life too but at the same time I am worried sick about the other Seventeen members, my friends and my brothers life, if I can do something to help you guys, I will but, I can't so this is the only way I can do, to beg you, sorry for shouting and ordering you around, please save my friends". SVT Jisoo said bowing multiple times as he sobs with SVT Wonwoo.

"That's what we wanted to hear, we understand your situation but we are not your enemy here, they were inside that dimension, and its not us, we want to help you if you could ask kindly and I think you were back on yourself now because you aren't shouting anymore, well, lets see after three months, we can't promise to be back with your friends but we will do all we can to save them". Sung Cheol said bowing to the SVT too.

"Thank goodness it is now settled! We can leave without worries!". I cheered.

"We really want to thank you Hae-, I mean Li Chel for your help, I'm sorry for the hurtful words and hatred we gave you and of course for those false accusation, maybe we really don't want to take the reality that all of your saying is true and especially we don't know where's the other SVT members, I hope you all can be back here in this world safe". Jisoo said.

"No problem! And we will be safe of course!". I said and the Princes all nod.

"Can I have a hug atleast before you go?". SVT Jisoo pleaded, I look at Prince Jisoo and he nods.

"Sure". I said as he hugs me, its different when Prince Jisoo is hugging me, my heart beats going faster and faster and I felt safe and secure while here in SVT Jisoo's arms, I can't feel the same way, that means I really love Prince Jisoo and I will always love him, I broke with his hug and hugs SVT Wonwoo too.

~

(AN: ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER 😏😉😆 I CAN IMAGINE THIS BOOK'S ENDING NOW, AISSSSH! I WILL MISS WRITING THIS 😭😭😭😢)