FIFTY SEVENTH

LI CHEL'S POV:

The class resume, but I am not alone right now, I have Bambam my seatmate who is talking to me when the Professor ain't looking, and Yugyeom at the front of us, I look around us and guess what I've seen? Another Kpop member is here and he is *insert drum rolls* ASTRO's Lee Dong Min! Known as Cha Eunwoo and Okay, he's too pretty to be a-.

"Ms.Kang, can you explain what I am saying right now?". Our Accounting professor said.

"Ahmm, you said Ms.Kang, can you expla-".

"MS.KAAAAANG! ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME RIGHT NOW??! GET OUT!".

Seriously?! I just repeated what he said and, WAIT? DID I? OMG! IT'S SO EMBARASSING!!!, I look around and saw Dong Min looking at me with his cute smile and Yugyeom and Bambam looking at me worriedly while the others are still laughing.

"Do I have to drag you outside?". Mr.Min said this time calmer than he is.

"I'm sorry sir". I said and go out, I lean my back at the wall and tap my feet in the ground, If I didn't space out earlier, this won't happen! Aisssshhhh, but, Dong Min is much more way handsome up close and he's my classmate together with Got7's Maknae and OMG! I' will spend a year with them and maybe my whole College life how happy could it be more right? But, arghhhh, I remember the Princes, their world, aissssh!!! I'm going crazy now! Seriously!.

"Pssst!".

"What?". I look at my left and there were no one.

"Heeeey! Heeeerreee!". I look at my right and! OMG! FANGIRLING FEELS AGAIN OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!! IT WAS JB OR JAEBUM OF GOT7 MY ULTIMATE BIAS IN GOT7 AND HE'S GRINNING AT ME RIGHT NOW!! LIKE, SERIOUSLY! HIS SMILE IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND HE IS SO MANLY!.

"Hey? Why are you here? Did Yugyeom and Bambam bully you?". I shrug my thoughts before I space out again like I adore Dong Min inside the class.

"Ahmm, no, why do you think so Sunbae?".

"Haha, really? I thought he is, they always bullies their classmates, especially when they were together".

"Ahmm, so, your still studying?".

"Yeah, Jinyoung, Jackson and I are classmates and Youngjae is in his 2nd year College, so, your transferee?".

I nodded.

"That's why I am not seeing you around Yugyeom's class, btw tell me when he bullies you". He said and follow his professor when he did go outside the room where JB's leaning to, like me.

"Hey! What's your name?". I look again at his side when he shouted, and he stop walking and look backs again at me.

"Li Chel, my names Li Chel, sunbae!". I said then he waves at me, I wave back and saw his figure fading.

"Oh, looks like your enjoying standing here outside, and waving at someone??". I startled at Prof.Min.

"No sir!". I said and salute at him.

"I'll watch you tomorrow, get inside now". He said and walk towards where JB Oppa leaves too, I walk inside the class and I am shook, I expected them to whispering at each other and still laughing at what I've done earlier, but there's no one, looks like nothing happened, then I remember what Bambam and Yugyeom's said, looks like it is really true, that they don't mind what's happening around them, I sat down again beside Bambam.

~

(BTS IS SERIOUSLY GETTING POPULAR HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES, LIKE THEY ARE ALWAYS ON THE NEWS AND CONGRATULATION BTS FOR AMA'S AWARD! AND HAVE YOU SEEN THE SEVENTEEN'S COMEBACK? OMG, OFCOURSE YOU ARE 😍, THEY REALLY DAEBAK! WELL, I'M BACK ❤)