TWENTY SIXTH

LI CHEL'S POV:

"Hae Chel!". They shout and walk beside me.

"You did it!".

"W-what? I did what?". I look infront of me and I saw the dead wolf and a sword in my right hand, what did I do? I kill this wolf? But, how? Is this my instinct again? I saw the archer not too far from where I am, I am holding that earlier right?, I felt the pain in my leg and saw some scratch, probably it because of the wolf, Jisoo held my arm and help me gain my balance.

I saw the approaching Youjin with the other Princes and Silla's prince.

"Lets go back to the Palace now". Youjin ordered, he's scary too, why does he looks like this? He is far from the Youjin I know, he offer his hands on me and lifted me, I cry from the pain in my leg.

~

"Why did you let Hae Chel got hurt?!". Youjin slap Inseong.

"It's not her fault, If I shot the wolf it shouldn't chase me and Princess shouldn't be the one to kill the wolf". Jisoo said.

"So, It's your fault?". Youjin lifted Jisoo by grabbing the collar of his hanbok.

Sung Cheol kneeled infront of Youjin.

"Please, punished me instead!". He said.

"Don't! Its all my fault! Please, if your gonna punish them, punish me also!". I ran infront of Sung Cheol, even my leg hurt.

"I will let this pass, Inseong, you upset me!". Youjin said and left.

"Let me cure you". Heejun said and lifted me and make me sit on the chair, he called the nurse and they clean my wounds.

The other princes are just staring at me, they look sad, while Jihun have a straight face, no emotions at all.

"Go back to your room now, tomorrow will be our rest day". Kim Jihun (KNK) said.

"Princess Hae Chel will not going to sleep in your room starting from tonight". Inseong ordered.

"What?". Chan reacted.

"She's not safe being with you". Heejun said.

"But, its not our fault why the Wolf chased her!". Seokmin answered.

"Please stop! Okay, I will sleep in Silla's Price room from now on, don't argue!". I said and walk in limp to Heejun's room, I think he's the most normal prince of Silla, others are so weird.

I woke up in the middle of the night and prefer to drink some tea and have some fresh air, so I walk slowly outside the palace, I saw a small figure sitting on the bench, I sat beside him and it was Lee Jihun (SVT) he looks like he is sleeping, his head is turning right and left and right, I smile while looking at him, he is one of my Seventeen's bias, he is my first bias in SEVENTEEN, he and Seungkwan, his head lean on my shoulder and I push with my finger his head lightly, it turns right then left and landed on my shoulders again, I didn't move and make him sleep there, I lightly pat his head and drink my tea.

"I hope you will accept me soon, I want to be close with you". I said while brushing his hair with my hands, I felt his body shiver so I remove my robe and put it in his shoulder, I didn't notice that I fell asleep too.

~

"Princess?". I saw Seungjun poking my face and smile, I look at my right side where Lee Jihun sleep and I saw him standing beside the bench and blushing.

"Why I am here?". I ask him.

"That's what we should ask you, Why are you here and with this dwarf?". Seungjun points Lee Jihun.

"I'm not a dwarf!". Jihun said, Seungjun stands infront of him and smile.

"Yes you are!". He grinned to me and pull me inside the Palace, I saw Lee Jihun blushing and he bowed his head, such a cutie.

I found the Princes together with Silla's Prince in the Palace hall.

"So, today is our rest day! And we will go hunt some fish and go to the farm!". Inseong said and all cheered except for Chan, I remember the little fish he caught, I walk beside him and nudge his elbow.

"Prove now that you can catch big fish now!". I winked at him and he avoided my gaze, he blushed too.

"Lets go!". Seungjun said and we all left.

Wonwoo again lifted me and make me sit at Jisoo's back and we ride our horse, I locked my hands in Jisoo's waist and I saw Lee jihun looking at me, what is it in his eyes? It is not hatred anymore? Jealousy? Is it? I smile at him and he turn his gaze away.

"Jisoo!". I said and lean my head on his back.

"Hmm". He hummed.

"I miss you~". I said.

"I miss you too, I love you". He answered and hold my hand on his waist.

"Heejun! Lets horse riding race!". Inseong said and they fasten their speed.

"Such a kids". Kim Jihun said to Seungjun and laughed. Omo? Eomma and Appa! Hahaha.

"Jisoo".

"Hmm".

"Jisoo!". I teased him by calling his name all over again, I remember what he said "I want to be the only one you will be calling for". Such a selfish fiancee but I love it.

"What? Hahaha you loved teasing me huh? Saranghae~". He said and I hugged him tighter, I know I love him too, but, I don't know if its right loving this guy, he loves Hae Chel, not Li Chel, but what am I going to do? I'm not her, I sob remembering that fact, I buried my face into Jisoo's back, and hoping that he will not notice that I am crying.

~

(AN: I'M CONFUSED BETWEEN TWO JIHUNS, SO, KIM JIHUN IS JIHUN OF KNK AND LEE JIHUN IS SEVENTEEN'S JIHUN, OKAY? 😃, I KNOW THIS BOOK IS SO LAME, AND THE CONTENT TOO, SUGGEST WHAT YOU GUYS WANT TO HAPPEN HERE IN THIS STORY, VOTE AND COMMENT 😘)