FORTIETH

HAE CHEL'S POV:

I am sitting on this short bridge while my feet is on the water, its cold and I love the feeling.

"Annyeong haseyo~, Mingyu Ibnida!". Mingyu introduced himself to me as he bowed his head.

"Chim Shel". I plainly said to him.

"How many years are you and Crown Prince married?". He ask me, omg, I don't know what to say!.

"Two years". I emotionless tell him while avoiding eye contact.

"Really? That long?, so while you are still engaged with Jisoo hyung, your married to Deoksu-gung's Princes? is he the reason you always tries to escape?". He said that with gritted teeth.

"Wha-what are you t-talking about?". I stammers as I ask him.

"You know what? He is crying again! Because of you! You don't have to do this, if you need time and space, tell us! You don't have to pretend being Crown Prince's wife, pretend that you don't know us, because it is hurting us, I know we hurt you already but please not like this, not Jisoo, don't hurt him because he done nothing wrong to you, please Princess come back to us". He pleaded to me as he stare in my eyes.

"If your just f***ing around, I will forgive you, I won't tell the Crown Princes about all that you've said, excuse me, maybe my husband is looking for me now". I excused myself but he grab my arm.

"Please stop! Just hurt us, but not Jisoo! Please?". He is nearly to cry right now.

"Princess~, you're here, oh wait, why the Goryeo's prince holding Princess arm?". Sang Hyuk came.

"Nothing, go ahead, I'll follow". I said to him and he walks away.

"Please not now". I said to him and turn to match with Sang Hyuk's pace.

~

MINGYU'S POV:

"Should we tell them? Or follow what Hae Chel said?". I ask Wonwoo, I told him what Hae Chel said to me.

"Maybe it is right to follow her, you know what, our Princess is right? She doesn't make a decision when there is nothing behind of this, there's always good reason behind it, or maybe bad? But, its her choice, let her be". Wonwoo hyung said to me.

"But what if, they get mad at us? That we didn't tell them?".

"It will pass then, lets get inside, before they found out that we are missing". He said and stand up, I walk behind him but before that I glance at where Hae Chel goes, she still standing there and wave at me, yes, she's the Princess Hae Chel I know, maybe there's really a reason behind all of this, please Hae Chel tell me, maybe I can help, I will understand that, whatever reason it is, and I will keep it a secret, just let me know, just.. don't hurt Jisoo Hyung, he doesn't deserve to be hurt, he is a very kind brother to us.

~

(AN: SO? I DECIDED TO MAKE JISOO OUR LEADING MAN HERE, IT IS TOO HARD TO EDIT IT ALL, AND I DEDICATE THIS STORY TO ALL OF JISOO'S BIASED FAN OUT THERE 😍😘, AND ESPECIALLY TO MY BABY TALL ABE AND MY BABY ROX ❤, MY TWO TALL DAUGHTERS 😂😁, HONESTLY, JISOO IS NOT MY BIAS, BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER, BECAUSE I LOVE HIM TOO (I MEAN I LOVE ALL OF SEVENTEEN'S MEMBERS) AND MY BIASES ARE SEUNGKWAN, SEUNGCHEOL, VERNON, HOSHI, WOOZI AND THE8, BUT, I WROTE IT FOR JISOO THIS FAR, SO I CAN'T CHANGE THE PLOT (BECAUSE I AM NUMBER 1(MANY ZEROS) HATERS OF LOVE TRIANGLE! I TOTALLY DISLIKE LOVE TRIANGLES 😂😁, SO, YOU WON'T READ ANY LOVE TRIANGLE IN MY STORY, BUT IT IS BASED ON THE SITUATION (LIKE ONE SIDED LOVE ONLY, NOT LITERALLY LOVE TRIANGLE THAT HE/SHE LOVES TWO PERSON) GOT WHAT I WANTED TO SAY? SO YEAH, GOOD LUCK TO THE HEARTEU OF JISOOS BIASED 😍😘)