THIRTY SEVENTH

HAE CHEL'S POV:

I turn around and I bumped into the chest of someone, my hat falls off my head so I pick it up but the guy pick it already for me.

"I'm sorry". His voice is familiar, I look at him and it was Jisoo!

"Ha-hae Chel?". He said.

"Chim Shel! You are here yebo!". Hak Yeon behind him said to me and kiss my cheeks.

What did he call me? Why did he kiss my cheeks? I saw him wink at me as if telling me to ride with what he is saying

"Hyung, your here, we are looking for- Princess Hae Chel!!". Chan said and hug me, Why does I feel that his hug is sincere and warm?.

"Oh! You find her!". Mingyu said and hug me too.

"Wait, who are you? Why are you hugging my wife? Do we know you?". Hak Yeon ask us while broking Mingyu and Chan's hug on me.

"What? You, who are you? Why are you claiming that your her wife! She's Jisoo hyung's fiancee!. Chan shouts at Hak Yeon.

"Do you even know this people?". He ask me, I decide to join ride with what he is saying, I don't know if what they are showing me is true, I don't think I could face the hate and pain yet.

"No, I don't know them". I shook my head and cling unto his arm.

"Lets go". I said and walk away with Hak Yeon oppa, I feel like crying anytime, so I should go, before they notice that I am Hae Chel, though I know they found out that I am, I know Jisoo will, my heart flutters fast when I see his eyes, his pretty innocent and pure eyes, the eyes I fell for, sorry for hurting you, knew what? I want to run into your arms, to hug you tight and show you how much I missed and love you, but, not now please, wait for me please, I love you and I will never love any man aside from you.

"Wait! Hae Chel! We know your our Princess Hae Chel! Get back here!". I heard Wonwoo shouts and run from us, but Taek Woon oppa block his way, Hak Yeon oppa make me ride his horse and we head to Deoksu-gung Palace.

~

"What are you planning now? You can't hide forever, you can't run from them always". Hak Yeon ask me, we are at the Palace now, together with Hong Bin and Jae Hwan, Won Shik, Taek Woon and Sang Hyuk left at the Market.

"I won't, I just need time and space, and I want them to prove me that they believe me and love me now". I tell them all that happened to me with the Silla's Prince, except for I comes from another world.

"How could they prove that if you won't gave them a chance, instead you run from them". Jae Hwan said.

"Jae Hwan's right". Hong Bin agreed.

"They will, we will find ways to do so, but before that happens, Princess will stay here for a while, I will miss her if she leave us that fast!". Hak Yeon whined as he cling his arm to me.

"Were here". Taek Woon said as they enter the Palace Hall.

"What happened?". Jae Hwan ask.

"They leave, but I know they don't believe what Princess Hae Chel and Prince Hak Yeon said". Won Shik said.

"I know". I bow my head, they didn't ask more, they let me rest as they went outside to practice sword fighting.

When will I be ready to face them? Will they believe me if I go back? Or will they hate me even more and judge me because Hak Yeon oppa said that I am his wife? None of this will be answer if I avoid and run away from them. Should I meet them then? But, I love VIXX too, they are kind and special to me too even we met for weeks yet. I want to be with them still.

~

(AN: NADOYAH~ I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE VIXX YET 😭😭, SHOULD I ADD OTHER KPOP GROUPS AGAIN? OR NO? VOTE AND COMMENT 😃😄😊, BTW, I MEMORIZE VIXX'S MEMBERS REAL NAME TOO! 😍 I LOVE THEM ❤)