FOURTEENTH

LI CHEL'S POV:

"Hey wake up! Sung Cheol Hyung said that you will be the one to cook, or let them burned them all". Chan said pointing at Hansol, Mingyu and Sung Cheol trying to make a fire.

"What should I cook then?".

"Tsshh". Is all that he said and left me, aish! If he isn't cute, I will pinch this stubborn kid!.

I walk towards them, I saw Seungkwan holding a big fish and showed it on my face.

"I caught a really big fish!".

"Woaaah, our Seungkwan~nnie is a very clever and strong Prince". I said and pinch his cheeks, OMG! fangirling attack! His cheeks is so fluffy!.

"Ani! Mine is bigger than him". Soonyoung said and lifted the fish infront of my face.

"Woaaah! It is true! Your really a brothers Your Highness, your both good at catching fish!". I said and Soonyoung's smirk is OMG! his eyes is okay I died! This two bias of mine is infront of meee.

I saw Chan walking toward us, his hand on the back and hiding something.

"Did you catch fish?". Soonyoung ask.

"No". He said, avoiding our eyes.

"What is it, let me see". I said to him.

"No-Nno!". He said and a little fish fall on the sand.

Soonyoung and Seungkwan laughed at him, Chan teary eyed run away from us. The Boo and Hosh startled at Chan's action. I pick the fish and chased him. He is crying under a tall tree, he loves tall tree isn't he?.

"You don't have to cry". I said and stare at the fish I am holding.

"Throw that away!". He said and pushed my hands, but I close it so It won't fall.

"No, I will cook this!". I said and smile at him, I saw the sparkling in his eyes, but it faded away again.

"Don't pretend like you care!". He stand up and shout.

"Because I care!, you knew what you are like this fish, a small, little fish that should be taken care of, because you are so precious, so lets go, help me cook this for you". I said and held his hand, he smack that away but I loosen my balance and I fall on the rock, I felt the pain on my palm, while I am still holding the fish, not letting go.

"Go away! I don't need the care coming from you!".

"Can we just forget what I did? Can you please forgive me from the wrong deeds that I done? Can we start all over again? Because I am tired of this life now! I'm tired accepting all the treatments you gave to me, the hatreds you have towards me, I even don't know why I am feeling this kind of suffering while I should have not feeling this way, because I don't remember doing anything wrong!". I shouts my heart out, he just stare at me crying.

"You really forgot how bad you are? You're a slut! You seduce Sung Cheol before, now it's Junhui? Who's next? Your keep on hurting us! You don't do any better from us! You always telling us you care from us and love us but after that you are mocking us telling that you just f**led us?? And now you want us to forget that? You're crazy!". Jihun shouts at me and hug the crying Chan.

"You don't understand, I am not Hae Chel, I am Li Chel, I am not the bad girl you knew, I will never hurt you, I want to take care of you and-".

"Enough! All of this Stop please?? We still have to go to Silla and have some help, can you just reserve your energy for now?". Sung Cheol shouts at us.

Jihun and Chan left as well as Sung Cheol, I left here all alone, maybe Jisoo really got tired of Hae Chel, so she doesn't care for me anymore, and with that I cried. And I felt someone hug me.

"Don't worry, I believe you". This voice? I look up and saw a smiling Jisoo, Hae Chel is so lucky to have him, can I have him too? Can I show how I love him too? Can I be selfish this time? I pulled him tighter into a hug, we stay silent hugging each other and feeling the heart beats of each other for a moment just like that.

"Lets go? You will still cook for us right?". He pulled me to stand up and we walk towards them, how many times should I cry? Aish, seriously.

~

(AN: FIRST OF ALL, I'M SORRY IF I MADE SUNG CHEOL, MINGHAO, JIHUN, CHAN A BAD GUY HERE, AND SORRY IF THE CHARACTER OF JUNHUI AND JISOO IS LIKE THAT, I'M SORRY, I KNOW THEY ARE TOO PRECIOUS TO BE LIKE THAT! BUT, IT IS A FANFICTION RIGHT? WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENS HERE EVEN THE ATTITUDE IS NOT REAL RIGHT? SO BARE WITH ME PLEASE! 😭, THANKS FOR READING THIS LAME STORY ANYWAY, VOTE AND COMMENT 😘)