WARNING

You might had noticed that I put this warning a little bit too late, okay maybe TOO LATE and I put it on the first page.

As you can see I am not a good writer, I am inexperienced and a total procrastinator. English is not the first language I learned, so don't expect for a good grammar from me.

I too have a lot of flaws in my writings, sometimes I don't put warnings.

So I warn you now.

There are some ANGST, MATURE, EXPLICIT CONTENTS or even SUDDEN DEATH in this book. If you don't like them and feel disturbed by them please don't read them. I don't want you to become more depressed that you already are. I too in that state, have a depression and anger issues. ADHD (which makes me always get distracted because fuck...) and anxiety. And suicidal, I'm almost over it.

...And don't expect me not to curse...

And if you're suicidal... If you read this, you already make me a promise;

[Do not try to harm / kill yourselves
Your life is not a film that you can end as if it doesn't matter,
Your skin isn't a paper that you can just cut as if it won't bleed, it's part of your body where you feel things physically. To feel warm touches from the other who cares.

I understand if you think that it's the only thing that keeps you intact with this world. But believe me, the dark times will disappear.

I don't know you but I care

You Kings and Queens will get through this.]

I too a fan (obsessed one) of the batfamily and the other DCU characters I am trying my best in writing even though the results are not good/weird/cringe worthy/out of character.

One more thing;
I don't accept hate, I'm a weak person at heart. I accept critiques but they make me a bit down and lose the mood to write. But I still accept them as the thing that keeps me going to improve my writings.

Sorry if this is too much, I hope you read it properly even though it doesn't make sense.

-Kaz R. Rose-