1

Welcome. This book has been going for way too long and I'm still not happy with it. But uh, apparently a lot of people are, so enjoy. Let the second rewrite... COMMENCE!
...

Rain. That's all I could actually see. It was coming down so heavily that I'm surprised Guren and Shinya, I guess you could call them my parents, could see.

Some of my close friends, Yoichi, Shiho (who we only really asked Kimizuki), Shinoa(technically my aunt...?), and Mitsuba were all making conversation, but I couldn't quite focus.

My head began to pound and I couldn't see straight, I didn't understand what was happening at first until two ruby eyes appeared in front of me.

Oh... just you, Asura.

"YUU! DON'T GO, PLEASE!" He began to scream. Luckily, as metaphorical demons also do, he lived in my head, so only my eardrums were being blown out.

What? Calm down. It's ok.

He could read my thoughts since... he lived in my head. He took a few deep breaths and said, "I don't know how much longer I'll be able to maintain form. Just, try not to be alone."

What?

"In the mansion, try not to be alone with h-" he suddenly evaporated into thin air, his form was unstable. That's never happened, I don't know why it did that.

"Mansion?" I asked myself quietly, "What mansion?"

"Fuck." I heard the old man say as he slapped the steering wheel.

"What is it?" My Dad asked.

"The car just stopped." He practically spat.

"Do you think the battery's died?" The silver haired male questioned.

"Shinya, you and I both heard the sound it was making, and the way it stopped wasn't natural. I think it's down for the count." the raven sighed.

"Well, we could always walk up to that house." Shinya said.

"But the kids." Guren began.

"It's fine, Guren, we all have legs." Shinoa said.

"Fine, I guess we're all gonna walk up there in the pouring rain. Smart. Yuu, be nice! We don't want kicked out." He laughed.

"Shut up, old man." I scoffed.

"Guren, what about Yuu? You and I both know he gets around wealth. What if he has another episode?" Shinya asked.

"Sorry my trauma is such an inconvenience." I rolled my eyes.

Rich people brought back memories. Memories I wanted more than anything to forget.

I was actually born into a rich family. But, my mother hated me. I don't know why, but she thought I was some Satan spawn. My existence drive my mother to suicide. Then, my father tried to kill me.

The rich cause problems I don't want.

(Mika)

"Akane, I know you're smarter than to bring me something I would never put on my fucking body. So, get it the fuck away from me, before I get mad." I said annoyed.

"I'm sorry, Mika, I just thought the color would be nice on you." She said quietly.

"I've known you forever, you're my non-blood sister. So I'm giving you the chance to walk away right now." I said calmly.

"Ah, Mikaela! Cut her some slack." The somehow child looking woman who raised me said in a sing-song tone, "Being successful has made you a real prick, son."