22

I made a new frrrriiiieeennnnnddddd
....

"I really missed you. I've been insane without you." The very man I've been trying to avoid whispered to me, his teeth grazing against my ear.

"Mika...why are you-" I started to shake violently. I wasn't afraid, I was relapsing, so hard. I obviously wasn't actually, but I was felling so many things. I had been so long without him and I can't imagine why, but I wanted him to completely destroy every part of me. But at the same time, I wanted to get away immediately.

"Shh. Don't say a word. I'm a little pissed at you. I can not fūcking believe you left. And with Ray? If you think I'm bad, Angel, then Ray will seem like the worst thing in the world." He moved his hand away from my neck in favor of wrapping his arms around me tightly.

The one good thing about him behind me was he couldn't see my face. I felt so unbelievably hot, I was practically panting like a dog. His touch was practically burning. I didn't realize how much I actually needed Mika until now.

SNAP OUT OF IT!

An inner voice dragged me out of my delicious state. It wasn't the demons, they haven't been very... active. But it snapped me back to reality quickly.

"What is this?" Mika asked, pressing a thumb to the spot Ray had attacked, "It's fūcking- don't tell me you've been romantically involved with Ray?! I would've come sooner if I knew. GOD DAMNIT, YUU! DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY RAY HELPED YOU?? YOU'RE SO FUCKING STUPID!" He screamed at me.

I was stuck in some state of confusion. I didn't understand anything that was happening, and all I could really do was stand there. I couldn't fight off Mika, I knew I couldn't.

Have you even tried?

Had I really tried?

"I'm sorry, Yuu-Chan, I didn't mean that. You know, I felt so bad about the bruise I had put on you. But," his hands found their way to my neck once again, wrapping like a snake, "I feel even worse about the fact Ray's lips were on you. I'll make it better, though."

Mika was obviously fucking crazy, something to be feared.

I went to hit him in the gut(which was a fairly easy thing to do given our position), but he grabbed my wrist loosely with his one free hand, "Don't be stupid, you're not stupid. You've just been acting really idiotic lately."

He made the mistake of thinking I wouldn't notice how loosely it really was.

I gave him a smile before ripping my wrist away from him and sprinting as fast as I fucking could. My life actually depended on it. Not that I would die, but I might as well be dead if he brought me back.

I didn't dare look back, I already knew he was there, I'm really not stupid. I just ran, and ran, and ran, trying to keep my breathing even, which was becoming increasingly impossible.

I suddenly felt a hand shove me down, the ground came closer and closer as I prepared for the impact. But before I could break all parts of my face, his cold hand gripped around my wrist, stopping me. He pulled me up and incased me in his arms.

His insanely wide blue eyes looked into mine with disbelief, "You must be fūcking joking."

He quickly yet gently lowered me to the ground and pinned my arms to either side of my body. He straddled my hips to make sure I really had no chance to do what I had just done again.

"You must be." He laughed, "You can't ever get away from me, Yuu-Chan." He moved his knee to my forearm, giving him one free hand. He lowered my shirt collar and snarled down at Ray's love mark, "It's not even tasteful. I'll mutilate it so bad you won't even remember it being Ray's. Just mine, all mine." Mika bit at my neck so hard it made me scream.