53

I'm very big brain.
...
(Yuu)

I woke up only to find Mika collapsed right beside me, using my arm as a teddy bear of sorts. I tried to pull it away, but he only held on tighter. I just gave up and went back to laying down, "Wake up." I said.

He looked elegant when he slept, he definitely had the air of a businessman. No one would ever guess what he was capable of if he always looked this collected, I'm guessing that's how he's stayed so high up for so long. But I knew the second those eyes opened, I would see the face of a monster. Eyes darkened, emotionless face, and who knows what personality I'd have today. Maybe the nice one, maybe the horny one, possibly the mean and cold one, but I was willing to bet it would be the crazy one. The one who has already snapped, "Wake up!"

"Let me sleep, you dumb fucking-" I flicked his forehead to cut him off.

"Shut up, Mikaela. I'm done with your shit," I sighed, "and I'd be more than happy to leave you alone once you release my arm. To think I was actually worried about you last night. You didn't even fully tell me what you did. I know you did more than just shower."

"Who the hell do you think you are talking to me like that? You're nothing. Not that I need to explain to you, but I was gathering information and taking out the trash," he released my arm, "go do something other than annoy me."

"Shut the fuck up," I mumbled as I walked out the door, "I know you think you're better than everyone, but you're nothing. I can't wait to see your world crumble."

So, Mikaela knows about Jack. That could be bad news.

I walked into one of the many kitchens and saw a worker. I kindly asked her to make me breakfast which was done rather quickly. I thanked her and began to eat, humming the tune of teddy bear picnic. Before I had even taken the second bite of my pancakes, the plate was pushed off the counter and broke into a thousand tiny pieces.

I looked over to see Mikaela glaring at me, "Don't eat that. Who the hell knows what these assholes put in it. If you were hungry you should've fucking said so, I'll make you pancakes."

"It's not me that they're after." I reminded him.

"I don't think they give a shit. You spend enough time with me that you can either be seen as a target or a way to get to me," He huffed, "it's bull."

I scowled, "Great. So now I'm in danger once again because of you."

"Not everything is my fault, angel," he faced me, "just because I save you when you do some dumb fucking shit doesn't mean it's my fault."

"I'm pretty sure my worst physical harm was the stabbing, which you indirectly caused." I mentioned.

"Maybe that wouldn't have happened if you stayed in your room like a good boy," He threw the spatula onto the counter, "but nooo, that's too difficult."

I couldn't help but laugh at that, "You choked me out and then refused to speak to or even look at me for god knows how long when you were the only person I was allowed to see. Oh, yeah, not to mention that I had just found out you were a fucking murderer who killed off most of my family and friends! So yeah, Mikaela, I'm gonna go with someone who I think is safe. But your bad history fucked me over!"

"Should I have not saved Matthew!?!" He shouted.

"I didn't say that, asshole!" I ran my hands through my hair, "Ugggghhhh! Why the fuck do you have to always be so difficult!? I never wanted to be here in the first place and I wish they would've listened to me then! Now they're gone and I'm stuck with a fucking delusional sociopath!" I gave off my best fake laugh, "I hope you die rotting in jail."