11

I JUST remembered this song exists
(Yuu)

We all stood at the entrance of the manor. The storm was still raging on and showed no sign of stopping or even slowing down.

It's already been three days. How much longer are we going to be stuck here?

I took a step towards the open door and tried to stick my hand to touch the rain.

Mika wrapped his arm around my waist from behind and pulled me into his chest, preventing me from going any further.

Guren and Shinya looked at me questioningly. They obviously didn't trust Mika, and I wasn't so sure I did either. All I knew for a fact was that I was safe. Safe... as long as I did what Mika wanted.

"This isn't good." Mika spoke up.

"Really? I couldn't tell." Guren said as sarcastically as ever.

Mika sighed, his warm breath tickling my neck. I felt his soft lips press against my nape.

"We can't stay here." Jack commented, "We cannot tolerate this homicidal manic, we need to stop them." He looked at all of us individually, "Someone needs to go to the police... on foot."

Obviously, there were no volunteers. I wanted to go. I wanted to leave. But I doubt Mika would allow me to even step foot outside of this house. That's most likely why he tightened his grip on me the second Jack said anything.

"I'll go." Kimizuki said, breaking the silence.

Mika's lips curved onto a smile against my neck.

"Are you sure?" Guren asked.

"Someone has to." Kimizuki replied.

"Fine." Guren huffed.

"No." Shinya said flatly, "We are supposed to take care of you. I can not and will not allow you to go."

Guren knew Shinya well. Very well. He's seen sides of him that none of us could even imagine. Guren knew how to play his cards.

The tall man cupped his husband's face delicately in his hands, "Baby, Kimizuki can take care of himself. You know he can. Don't you think he can do it?" I could visibly see the strain in my father's face as he tried to keep up his sweet act.

"Guren, we are responsible for these children. I know he's capable of doing it. But this is an unfamiliar area, there's a killer, and we're virtually fucked." Shinya rationalized.

"The killer is here. We have no idea who. Why would they go after Kimizuki?" Guren asked.

Mika began to lay more marks on the back of my neck once Guren had spoke. Being right up against him meant I could feel everything. He was shaking violently.

Is he laughing?

While I was lost in thought my parents had worked something out, Kimizuki was already out the door. He shot me one last warning glance. A warning he wanted me to heed.

"I'm glad." Mika sighed.

"About what?" I asked.

"This will all end soon." He responded smiling down at me, "Just watch, the end will be the biggest relief."

"Mika... how exactly do you think this is going to end?" I asked grasping his arm holding me in place.

"I don't know." He said solemnly, "Hopefully in a way that will make you happy."

I looked over to Yoichi. I could only imagine how he was feeling. He was biting his lip and looked paler than usual.

I forced myself out of Mika's arms and wrapped Yoichi into my embrace, "It's going to be ok." I tried to assure him.

He put his head on my shoulder and hugged me back, all of his emotions starting to come out, "I can't- I can't do this."

"It's going to be ok." I repeated.

"I hope you're right." Yoichi said pulling away from me and walking off in the direction of his designated room.

Mika probably thinks he's being pitiful. He probably thinks Yoichi is nothing. He's changed.

I looked behind me to try and see Mika's facial expression. But... he wasn't there.

When did he leave?

I have a feeling that whatever was going to happen in the end won't make me happy. I believe only I'm going to get out unscathed. It may sound narcissistic, but no one here has anything against me. Mika might be a potential target, but I've seen what he's like. He can get rough. And that's with me. I can only imagine what he's like with people he doesn't like.
....
(Kimizuki)

I trudged my through the pouring rain. Unbelievably enough, the roads were worse than the fucking ground itself.

I had determination coursing through me. I was going to come back to Yoichi. I was going to make sure we get our happily ever after.

Or as happy as we can get. There is no happy end for us anymore. Shinoa and Mitsuba are a giant scar we will all carry for as long as we live.

We were all coping in very different ways. Yoichi hadn't been himself at all. All his happiness was drained completely. Shinya has become more quiet. Guren has tried his hardest to stay strong for Shinya, but sometimes it slips trough. And Yuu has been sleeping an unhealthy amount. Plus, I haven't seen him eat at all since we got here. Mikaela assured me he has been.

That's another thing.

Mikaela had a few screws loose. After he found out who Yuu was he wasn't able to keep himself off of him at all. Even when Yuu tells him to stop. It made me mad. Yuu was clearly uncomfortable. Maybe Yuu really does want that kind of relationship with Mika. If that's the case, then I'll shut it. But Mikaela needs to learn self control.

I huffed loudly.

Maybe Yuu likes what Mika does? Knowing Yuu, that's probably it.

I stepped in a giant puddle and groaned, "This is just fūcking great!"

It was loud as hell, wet, and my paranoia was up a massive amount.

I pulled my foot out and some force made me trip. It almost felt like I was pushed, but that's ridiculous. I probably just lost my balance when I pulled my foot out.

"Mother fucker!" I cursed as I felt the shooting pain through my left arm, but that was nothing compared to my right leg, "What the hell did I fall on?"

I heard a short laugh from right in front of me, "Pathetic."

I looked up and saw stunning blue eyes looking down on me with disgust.

His hair had gone a few shades darker thanks to the rain water. As he crouched down in front of me it was much waisted to see the murderous intent he held in his eyes.

"Oh." I said solemnly.

He laughed sadistically, "Hey there hot stuff."
...

Oh WOWZA!!! It was... HIM ALL ALONG 😱????? I WOULD'VE nEvEr GUESSED!!! It's not like he's a... oh I don't know, a YANDERE or anything!!!

Ok. So obviously, if you didn't catch it before you definitely did now.

But... how could you have not caught it before?