33

Yeah so. Season 4 episode 10 is honestly that episode we've all been waiting for. So the reason this update is gonna be delayed is because I'M BINGE WATCHING MIRACULOUS SEASON 4!!!!

Plag: So? I don't see the problem with keeping two pots simmering on the stove. (Whispers) Especially when there's actually only one pot.

Season 4 episode 13 was.... very hard to watch. I have never felt so embarrassed for a cartoon character.
...
Dear Mikaela,

I can't take it anymore. Do you think anything you're doing is what I want? If you do, you're sorely mistaken. I only wish that you could open you eyes. We could've been so happy together, I loved you, and you loved me. But you ruined it. You tainted our love with the blood of so many people. Didn't you trust me to stay by your side? I loved you, I really did. So why couldn't you just have faith in me? I trusted you, and you took my trust and burned it up into nothing but ash and regrets. Do you think things are going to change if I'm here for too long? All that's going to happen is you're going to drive me insane. Even more insane than I already am. I remember when you would wrap your arms around me and say a phrase that means so little, but so much when it came from you. I wanted to spend my life with you. I loved you. I loved you so much I was even ready to- never mind. Nothing will come of those thoughts now, because you just couldn't believe I would love you if there were others around. Now there's no one, and I don't love you. None of those people were even a threat, yet you killed them. Each one more horrific than the last. I don't even know what you did to Yoichi. But if he killed himself over Kimizuki, it's your fault. All the problems in my life are your fault. My friends are gone, my parents are missing, there's an abusive asshole after me, I met someone who's suffered worse than me, and even though he's free, he's still going insane. Asher flinches at the slightest touch, Asher is broken beyond repair. And that's what you're doing to me, just in a different way. Asher will never be able to break old habits of protecting his head at loud sounds, he won't ever be able to love again, he won't stop feeling useless, and fearing the woods. I will never be able to fall in love again, I'll never trust a single person again, I might even grow a fear of blondes. And you did this to me. But I suppose I can't give you all the credit, Ray fucked me up a good bit too. But I wouldn't have needed Ray if you would've done things right. Did you always plan on killing those close to me once you found me? Or was that a heat of the moment decision? You sick fuck. You might've loved me once, but I can't handle it anymore. You call me an angel, but the amount I fantasize about killing you makes me seem more like a demon. But I could never kill someone. I'm not like you. I hate you. Yet, my mind can't help but think of how life would be if I did love you, if I could be happy even after all this. I can see myself smiling, cuddled up to you, you kissing me all over like I'm a five year old. And, honestly, I smile when I think about it. Because you just love me so much, Mika. I know you love me so much you can't even contain it. Any time you're around me, it seems like nothing else matters to you. You just want to touch me and kiss me all over. It's like you're overflowing with love. Like a volcano. Ironically, if the lava is love, then it really does kill anything in its way. I guess that would make me the ocean you've grown so afraid of. The only thing that cools you down is when you come into contact with me. They used to play a game in ancient Hawaii whenever a volcano was going to explode. They would roll these balls of lava into the ocean and whoever got their's in last would have to stay during the eruption as a sacrifice. Am I the sacrifice? Swallowed up completely by the very thing I gave my all to get away from, yet I still lost, thus I'm not allowed to leave until my long awaited death. Because, Mika, you are going to be the death of me. One way or another, you're going to kill me. Even if I'm not physically dead, eventually you'll have killed me. Killed me and replaced me with someone I don't want to be. We can't be happy together. Maybe you can be happy, but I won't ever be. But do you even care if I'm happy anymore? I think you're just waiting for me to adjust and become happy. I'm not you're angel. You can't keep me locked up in a cage much to small. If I really am an angel, then there will come a time for me to bring divine retribution. I will give the last judgment, and make you pay for your actions. You may think you'll win, but as long as this version of me is still here, you'll never win. But... I don't know how much longer I have before you completely break me. If I do break, it could either be good for you, or absolute hell. We'll just have to see.

Forever yours(but not really),

Yuu

I held the piece of paper in my hand as I smirked, "There's no way I'm going to survive this." I folded the paper in half and held it up to the candle Jack had lit for me. I watched it burn into nothing. The letter was gone, so were the words, all that, along with a small portion of myself... burning away just like the paper. Burning away bit by bit, with nothing to possibly restore it to the way it once was. The fire had already taken over, and nothing could bring back what was lost.

As the last of the paper curled up before falling into multiple different pieces, I felt myself relax a little bit. I felt better, for now my mind was cleared. But it wouldn't last. Soon enough I'd remember all my pain and torment, and there would be no fire to burn it away.

But for now, I just sat in silence, watching bits and pieces of myself break off... until there was nothing left but what destroyed it in the first place.

"Jack's gonna kill me when he finds out I set something on fire." I huffed.

I didn't really know Jack all that well. I didn't know who he was, where he came from, or why he was so motivated. All I knew was he did his job with no complaints, dealt with whatever came his way, and had many secrets. But I had this feeling, call it an instinct, but I just knew there was much more to Jack than a simple servant.

Jack held the key to my total annihilation, I just wasn't sure how yet.

...
I! FUCKING! LOVE! LUKA! SO! FUCKING! MUCH!

He's just so supportive, his hair is super cool, he's friendly to everyone, he makes people happy. Dear god I love Luka. But ya know... Luka and Adrien are kinda similar. Maybe, just maybe, tHeRe'S a ReAsOn FoR tHaT