56

I do be happy as fuck today. But also cringing at the earlier chapters but I'm not rewriting AgAiN cuz we're almost done!
...
(Mikaela)

I blasted the radio over the speakers as I began mopping up, I was regretting not cleaning as I went. I had put my hair in a ponytail to prevent any more blood getting in it, my hair routine took far too long to get messed up. Sad that this was what I worried about.

"Akane, how's the cleanup going on your end?" I asked. We had talked a bit and I may have lied about some of it in order to keep her sane.

"There's blood everywhere," she sighed, "it's gonna be difficult to get it all up and then wipe the place down with hydrogen peroxide. I see why you made Yuu leave."

"Well, I figured he's seen enough blood." I shrugged.

"Is he recovering well?" She asked, mumbling something about how some of the blood had dried long before the other spots.

"Well, he's moving around a lot and from what Matthew said, he's been working. He seems to be doing better and I would be willing to bet there's not a high chance he'll reopen them again." I got down on my knees to scrub some of the harder blood spots.

"Again?" She asked.

"Yeah," I grunted, "he got into a fight and they reopened a bit. Nothing like before though. There was so much blood coming from one person. I was terrified."

"Damn, sounds like him. You think it'll be easy to get him back? He seemed really happy to he away from you."

"I don't know, I think this time away was a good idea. I'm doing ok with out him and I really didn't think I ever could." I pressed my lips into a thin line.

"That's good, maybe it's a sign that you're changing. Might help Yuu reconsider his stance. A healthy relationship isn't really possible between you two, but I do think it could be... better. I feel like an ignorant fuck for even saying that." Akane groaned.

"Heh, I'll never change. You should know that better than anyone." A small laugh slipped out.

"Oh boy, do I," she threw her rag to the ground, "this is hell. Can we take a break?"

"Sounds good to me. You hungry? There's not a drop of food in this house, but we can go out to eat." I suggested.

"Sounds good to me. Casual or formal?" She asked.

"Formal, I want to go somewhere nice. Do you still have that green dress I got for you?" I asked her.

"Yep, I'll go shower, you do the same."
...

(Yuu)

"That's bullshit!" Kendra slammed her uno cards down on the table, "There's no fucking way you could've had all the wild cards!"

"Don't hate the player, hate the game." Rick laughed evilly.

"It's only a game, kids." I reminded them.

"Shut up, mOoOm!" Kendra pulled her hair back into a ponytail, "Fight me, Richard!"

"That's not even my name," Rick smiled sweetly at her, "but I'd be more than happy to find a Richard for you to fight, dear."

"Ew, that's so cringe." I shivered, this is why I hated taking breaks.

"What? No. I just love her so much." Rick announced.

"The feeling is not mutual," Kendra hid behind me, "Yuu, he's a psycho. Watch out."

I snorted, "Rick is probably the least psychotic man I know."