38

Oh heyyyyyyyyy, it's been a minute.
...

We arrived in a nice little beach house. It was actually relatively small. Aside from his house as a whole, Mika seemed to prefer more cozy, smaller things. It felt nice to be in a place I was more comfortable with the size of, but the blonde made me oh so uncomfortable.

Mika's house isn't small, but avoiding him was impossible. But, it was sort of uncommon for me to be fully alone with him. Here it was just... us. We were completely alone. I finally understood what people meant when they said silence is deafening.

This place was more secluded than a horror movie house, it wasn't even anywhere near a road.

I narrowed my eyes.

Something isn't right, he's planning something.

"So, where do you keep the bodies?" I asked in attempt to make conversation, I prayed he didn't give me a serious answer.

"There's actually this little bay that leads our to the ocean, I like to go on my boat and dump the bodies, it's so relaxing." He said nonchalantly. I stared at him with absolute horror. "I'm kidding," Mika scoffed, "we're on vacation, I wouldn't hurt anyone unless I had to." He but his lip and looked me over, "Well... not in the way you're thinking anyway."

"We have very different definitions of had." I pointed out, trying to ignore his last sentence, "What do you mean by had?" I asked.

Mika smiled at me, "I love you."

"That doesn't answer my question, Mikaela." I surprised my urge to hiss when he wrapped his arms around me.

"I. Love. You." He bopped my nose, "Yuichiro."

"That was uncomfortable." I laughed.

Mika glanced down at me, his face changed in a weird way, like all emotion just dropped for a moment, a strong grip held me tight, "It would be so easy to just squish you, you know. You're like a toothpick."

"Mika, what the fuck?" I asked, "Is something wrong?"

I subtly tried to pull myself out, but his arms weren't even budging.

Fuck.
...
(Mika)

Stop. Stop. Stop. You're not gonna hurt him, you just haven't taken your meds yet, you would never hurt him.

I looked down at his fear filled eyes.

Unhappy
.
.
.
That's all you ever are. Miserable. I know you have every right to be, but I do everything for you. No one would ever care for you the way I do, you'd be lost with out me. You need me.

I didn't know why I was saying it. I knew I wasn't good for him, but in that moment I truly believes I was the only good thing for him.

I've done too much to let you go. Suck it the fuck up. I need you.

I regained my composure and gently took his hand and pressed my lips against it, "Is there anything specific you want to do? We can do whatever you want, within reason, on this trip. Any suggestions?"

"No." He said, eyeing me oddly.

"Aww, come on Yuu-Chan. Let's do something exciting!" I whined.

Why don't I just take what I wan- stop.

"I might actually need a few minutes to get ready." I smiled my best smile for him while taking a step away and clasping my hands behind my back.

"Let's just unpack for now." His face scrunched you in a weird way and I was praying to whatever fucked out god would listen that I could find my meds, I hadn't taken them since I was in the woods.

Did I pack them?

"We probably should do that, you're right." I stared at him for a moment, trying my best to look normal, but there was only one thing on my mind. And that cute little face he was giving me wasn't helping, "Hey, Yuu-Chan?"

"Yeah?" The angel from above asked.

"Can I— Can I," I stared at him.

"Can you what?" He asked.

"Touch you?" I said.

"Woah there, Mika, let's calm down." He laughed.

"Not like that." I said.

"Like what, cuz I'm sure that anyone would hear that the way I did." He walked over to stand in front of me.

I patted my lap and he rolled his eyes, but eventually sat down, for once, it was sort of a normal position. I positioned one of my hands on his waist and held his hand with the other, I laid my head on his shoulder and I felt him relax slightly, and lean into me.

I really needed that.

"I wish I could change things." I finally said.

He shifted a little, "Change what?"

"The things I've done."

"You can't. You already did them, there's no going back." The way he tensed up proves he was more angry with that statement than he let on.

"Do you love me?" I asked.

"Honestly?" He asked.

"Yes."

"One mangled part of me really hates you." He responded, "But there's this one completely ruined part of me that will always hold affection for you. I don't know where I am anymore. You destroyed me."

"But love, though." I said, hopping his sanity wouldn't slip anymore.

"Part of me really wants to, and another part really doesn't. Unfortunately, they balance each other out, and I can't decide." He sighed, "Why the fuck are we having this conversation?" He asked.

"Let's just unpack." I said, "I wanna see what weird shit Jack packed."

"That's in your bag." He said.

"Do you think you'll ever get away from me?" I asked him, "Do you still want to?"

You're mine. I know you know that.

"I don't know what I think anymore." Yuu's brilliant green eyes looked more dead and dull than the corpses in my backyard. "Sorry." He looked good the ground.

What's gotten into you?

"Ok, whatever. I'll go unpack the handcuffs." I shrugged.

"Please tell me you're joking." He sighed.

"I believe I am. However, I'm most likely not." I winked as I pulled the luggage inside, "Well, baby cakes, looks like we're officially free from our worries. No police, no murders, no one else. Especially not that god damn junkie." I said quickly.

"In all the time I was with him, Ray never showed any signs of drug use." He defended my mortal enemy for some reason.

"I always kinda thought he was taking steroids." I shared.

"Really? He seems more like a cocaine kind of guy to me." Yuu said with a slight smile.

I'll kill him. I'm going to fucking kill him.

"Yeah, he's way too hyper."