13

"I love you, you see... and I fear I have no way to say or show it that isn't terrible, except coming here. I would kill everyone in the world for you, if you wanted....... Or not obviously."
...
(Yuu's POV)

I was laying in the bedroom trying not to fall asleep, but I felt so drowsy.

I didn't want to think at all.

If I did, I would do something irrational. Something everyone would regret later.

It's been a long time, and neither Kimizuki nor Mika are back yet. I still have no idea where he even is. I'm genuinely surprised he didn't take me with him. I want to be with him at all times, Mika is the only safety here.

I had a feeling that Mika's safety was simply deception. Anyone could see that Mika was clearly dangerous for one reason or another. That feeling coincided with the feeling Kimizuki wasn't going to come back.

I heard a few violent knocks on the door followed by, "Yuu-Chan, let me in please."

I got up and reluctantly opened the door, revealing a soaked Mika in a bath towel.

"Did you take a shower?" I asked.

Mika rolled his eyes and said sarcastically, "No, this is clearly rainwater."

"You don't have to be such a dick!" I snapped, "I was starting to worry, it's been over 2 hours."

Mika smiled gently at me and ,still half-fūcking-naked, pressed me up against the wall. He ran his thumb over my bottom lip, his eyes completely fixed on it.

He moved in and pressed his own lips against mine, it wasn't anything heated, it was just a small peck of affection.

(Alright weird note, but let me just tell you, playing guardin songs create a much sexier mood than lil' trash songs)

Mika reconnected our lips a second time and grabbed my hand leading it up. He pressed my hand against his chest and almost laughed when I slightly flinched.

The kiss lasted longer this time and when Mika pulled away I was panting slightly, "You make me so happy without even trying." the man said caressing my face.

Even though he told me he was happy, I couldn't see it. Mika's face looked completely barren and only his eyes really conveyed anything. He was so fixated on everything about me.

"Did it really take you that long to shower?" I asked, trying to change the mood.

The blonde rolled his eyes, "No. I did a few other things too." He said pulling me into his lap once he sat on the bed.

"Like what?" I asked, taking one of his hands to play with the joints.

I was a bit weirded out when I noticed something red under his nails. Well, it was more of a rust color.

"Just some stuff for work." He replied.

"What do you even do for s living?" I asked. I knew who Mikaela Shindo was, but I never really knew what he did.

"It's mostly manufacturing, but we do other things too. We're actually working on a building design right now." He said before placing another peck on my lips, "But you don't have to worry about it. I'll make sure you never have to work, my love."

I couldn't help the sarcastic laugh that slipped out, "Sorry, but I want to work. I want to be a social worker, for obvious reasons."

"That sounds like something you'd do. One day we'll adopt, right?" He asked.