30

Random song. Totally not Ray's song. Like "Gonna keep my sheep suit on til I'm sure that you've been shown that I can be trusted walking with you alone." So yeah. Just random.
...

Mika let out a sigh of content as he forced his body even closer, "I missed this feeling. It feels nice to have my arms around you again. It's so warm." He pressed his lips to the back of my neck and o was finally able to feel the smile I just knew he had this entire time.

My eyes were wide with fear. I wasn't in the slightest afraid of the psychotic murderer clinging to me. Actually that was the one thing keeping me from screaming my fucking lungs out.

I was absolutely petrified of the giant wolves surrounding us making unearthly noises. I knew they would hurt me. Mika would not.

I somehow found the courage to look away from them and found a few officers who had managed to go untouched. Every single one of them looked petrified. There were 4. That was all that was left. I don't even know how many were there in the beginning.

The, I'm just gonna go out on a whim here and say, alpha wolf's body lowered a bit as his shoulders started to rise and fall in a spastic manor.

I gulped as I began to realize exactly what was happening.

Do animals even laugh like humans?

Mika was doing absolutely nothing except hugging me close and occasionally kissing my nape. So essentially he was in charge of fan service while I freaked the fuck out.

The big wolf looked back to the others and all of them emitted a low whimper as they turned with dismay.

What a corrupt leader.

Now that most of the wolves were gone, my thoughts went back to how I lost. I was back now. Something happened, and here I was. I wasn't ever going to be able to get away, and I forget why I even tried to get away in the first place. I knew why. I just didn't know why. Why I thought it would work, why o thought it would be better, why I would trust a complete stranger, I didn't even know why I bothered to think.

At this point, I should just let Mika think for me. At least then I won't fuck everything up. I won't get more people killed.

I felt my body relax as I stopped caring all at once. I didn't even care who got me at this point. I didn't care if Ray beat the shìt out of me, yelled at me, did the unspeakable. I didn't care if Mika hugged the life out of me, went off on me, made me a sandwich. I just didn't care anymore. The situation was Beecher going to get better and I'm ashamed that it took watching countless people trying to protect me die gruesome deaths.

Mika tightened his arms around me as the 4 survivors screamed and begged for their lives, "Yuu-Chan, please just do what I say for once. We have to go now, while they're still distracted.

"Ok." I said quietly.

Mika sighed, his warm breath sending a tingle that radiated all over my body. He kept one arm around my waist as he moved the other behind my knees and picked me up off the ground.

The jet black wolf noticed and took a step closer, threatening Mika to walk away.

"Can you put your arms around my neck for a moment?" He asked.

"Ok." I responded and did as told.

He adjusted me so that I was sitting on his forearm with my head against his.

He pulled a gun out of his pocket and shot at the wolf all in one fluid motion. The had managed to hit the big one in the shoulder, causing all the wolves to panic and issue a retreat. The alpha looked reluctant even though he was hurt. But the others forced him to move.

Mika put the gin back in his pocket before sliding me back into my original position. He stared at me, so I stared back at him blankly, his brows furrowed and lips pressed together with worry, "I'm sorry." He said.

"It's ok." I said.

"Are you ok?" He asked me, moving his head a bit closer.

"I'm fine." I stared down at his hands grasping around my arm and leg tight.

"You can talk to me." Mika said clearly concerned.

I almost laughed, but I was able to hold it in with no trouble, "I just want to leave." I said.

I just didn't feel like talking, I didn't feel like moving, I didn't feel like doing anything.

Mika stared at me for a bit longer, who knows what running through his head. Finally, he moved his head closer and tilted his head to the left as our lips connected, "I've been waiting all day to kiss you."

I suddenly felt something as I exclaimed, "What about Matthew?!"

Mika raised a brow, "I wasn't expecting you to say that. Did you really become that close to him?" He asked.

"Enough to worry about him." I confirmed.

"Did you figure it out then?" He asked.

"What?" I questioned.

"Well I'm not going to help him. I already helped him get away from our little friend. Asher is no longer my concern. You are my main priority. I'm going to keep you safe at any costs, and right now, keeping you safe means getting the hell out of here." Mika said as he turned to walk away.

I stayed completely silent as Mika dragged me away from any chance of freedom, just like he had always planned. I realized long ago that Mika was going to get what he wanted, weather I liked it or not. So why did I still feel so angry about it?

I told myself I was done feeling, so why can't I let this go? Mika won, it's time to give up.

I could give up, I had no problem with that. I had given up long before today. But I just couldn't convince myself to give in. I couldn't convince myself to be Mika's doll. I just couldn't believe there was no other way.

I looked back once more to see the bloodied bodies of the police, some of them still twitching as blood came from all over. The fallen leaves became pure red with the blood of the heroes. The villains had beaten then.

In that instant, I'm not sure what it was, something just...snapped.

I felt this burning sensation claw its way up my spine and fill my body completely. I. Refused. To loose.

I'm going to beat you, Mikaela! No matter what, no matter how long it takes, I will win.

I knew all I had to do was play my cards right and make him trust me. I would make him believe every word I said and manipulate him like a spider to its prey.

Mika might be the one with blue eyes, but I was the ocean, and I was going to make him drown on his own blood,

"I really do love you." Mika tired once again to assure me.

"You know, I think I love you too."
...
This ain't the end of the wolves.

And I decided on how I'm going to do the endings. So it should come soon. It just might take a bit.

Mika needs to fully trust Yuu for either one of our long awaited endings.