31

You know I write these at friend's houses sometimes. My friend is snoring right next to me and I'm just here writing about Yuu going fūcking insane.
....
Oh wait... shìt.... what happened in the last chapter again?
....
Okay I got it
...

I sat on the bed in Mika's room, swinging my legs like a small child. The second we returned from our journey Mika checked me a little too throughly for scratches, scrapes, bruises, bites, cuts, just any damage that could've possibly happened.

I let him do what he wanted to a point. I have a line Mika is not going to cross it. I already knew Mika wouldn't hurt me the way he hurts others, that thought still sickened me that he had no problem slicing someone's throat open as long as it wasn't me.

Akane's been here the whole time, why not act like this towards her? Why me? What the fuck did I do to deserve this?

I watched him closely as checked around my arms.

I know leaving right now would be insanity, the safest place is right here. But I need to understand why you do what you do. What is it that fuels you, Mikaela? What causes you to want to kill someone? What makes you tick?

Mika certainly isn't a good guy, but I'm safe with him. The rest of the world might not be, but I am. At that moment, Mika was my safe haven. I would be fine as long as I stuck to the plan.

"I knew it." Mika pulled me out of my thoughts as he ran his hands over various parts of my arms.

"What is it?" I asked, my body turning towards him like a flower in sunlight.

"It's nothing important. You're fine. It's not going to affect you anymore and it's healing up just fine. He may be an asshole, but Ray really does know his injections." Mika informed me.

"What?!" I shrieked.

"I'll tell you about it when Ray is gone. I don't need you freezing up." Mika gave oddly specific yet vague details.

I just squinted at him and tried to block out what he had said, "Whatever."

"Yuu-Chan." Mika called for my attention.

"What?" I asked.

Mika cupped mg face with one freezing cold hand. He bent down slightly and started to lean in. I didn't resist as his the feeling of his lips came against my own. I gasped as he back to deepen it, sucking my bottom lip as if he were really trying to bruise me up.

I didn't even try to put up a fight as Mika's tongue slid into my mouth, revisiting the somewhat familiar surroundings. I melted like a candle. Even though Mika wasn't warm he gave off a firey feeling. Like something so cold it burns.

Mika finally pulled away when he sensed I needed air. I was a mess while he was only panting ever so slightly.

Once both of us had regained enough breath to continue, his arctic hands began to run all over my body. Every spot he touched began to tingle until he finally rested on my hips, rubbing small circles along the bones with his thumbs.

"You seem out of it." He smiled at me softly, "Is everything ok?

I laughed nervously, "Oh? I-I didn't realize. Sorry, I didn't mean to. Must've just  wandered off in my own little world."

He narrowed his eyes as the grew a fair amount darker, but remained in the light zone. It's as if he simply wasn't satisfied with my answer.

He intertwined our hands with a sigh, "I've already told you, you can talk to me about anything." His eyes reminded narrowed, daring me to dismiss his worry with another half assed excuse.