52

We love painting dollhouses.
...
(Mika)

"How absolutely pathetic," I sighed, "it's been a while, but good to know I still haven't lost my touch," I smirked, "I hope the angel doesn't wake up. Good thing you can't hear shit from this room."

"What the hell do you even want?!" The woman screamed underneath me.

I leaned down and grabbed her by her hair, pulling her head up, "I already told you, you dumb bitch. Tell me what you know about this little uprising."

"God, you sound just like the fucking tyrant you are!" She shouted.

I dropped her head and it hit the floor with a hard crash, "Uh-huh, that's nice. But that's not what I asked. I asked you to tell me what you know. I think I've been very nice, I haven't even broken anything or cut into you, well, not yet anyway. I'm getting there. I've only tied you up. I'm so nice, aren't I? But you don't seem to be very grateful. I'm trying to keep a promise here, woman."

"Fuck off!" She screamed.

I sighed, I was so unbelievably irritated, "I want to go back to bed," I kicked her in the stomach as hard as I could, "but I can't fucking do that until you open your mouth. I have time, I'll wait. And don't mention fucking, you have no idea how much I've been rejected."

"Well at least he has some sense! Doesn't matter, he'll still die with you!" She screamed.

I felt myself tense as anger rushed through me, I kicked her again and again until she was sobbing, "If you're gonna annoy me with your eardrum shattering voice, the least you could do is say something useful instead of spewing some bullshit that makes me want to kill you!" I leaned down and got in her face, "mention him again and I'll have to find someone else to talk," I pulled out a hook that I had for god knows what, "Can I tell you a little secret? I'm really not supposed to get any blood on my hands but," I smiled, "what he doesn't know won't hurt him."

I lodged the hook into her side as she screamed and cried, "Do you have a leader? Or is it more of a group effort?" I asked, pulling down slightly.

"FUCK YOU!" She screamed louder.

I pulled the hook down more, slowly cutting her open, blood spilling everywhere, "I told you to mention that. You have no idea how happy I am to be here with you. I've been so angry lately I've even started to take it out on the love of my life. Cutting you up feels so good," I bit my lip, "I wonder how far I can go before I can stick my hand in your entrails."

"You're so fucked up!" She shouted, "I'll never betray them! Ever!"

"Oh nooooo~ But I need you to tell me these things. Yuu-Chan has taken a liking to Kai, but you, Samantha dear, are nothing. I'm not worried about the consequences of killing you at all. You're going to die anyway, so you have 2 options. 1. Tell me what you know and you'll get a quick death. 2. Don't tell me and get slowly cut up until you die from blood loss." I could feel the heat rising to my face as I thought about all the blood.

The only pretty thing about her. I'm sure her constant screams will be nice too.

"You already know about Kai?" She asked.

"Yep!" I smiled, "He's next if I can't get you to talk."

She stared down at ground, "We have a leader."

Oh, I see. She's rather attached to Kai. What a cheap whore, selling out others so easily. He's going to die anyway.

"How important are they to this?" I asked.