55

I'm dead guys.
...
(Yuu)

I opened the door to Matthew's house and plopped down on the couch, I knew he still wouldn't be home for at least another 4 hours, but I didn't care. I was living the dream!

I was looking around for a movie and eventually came across New Moon from the Twilight saga, "I'm surprised he would like this series, with the wolves and- ohhhhh, he only owns this one. This is the one where she punches him in the face. I get it now."

Do you ever notice how when your alone the most random things pop into your head, "Am I actually gay?" I sat down, "No, I'm probably pan. But what if I'm straight and these situations are just fucking me over? Like I'm 100% attracted to females but men are just eh. Like I don't think I would go out and search for a boyfriend like I would for a girlfriend, but I think it would be possible for me to end up with a dude. However, I'm not sexually attracted to men...at all. Holy shit, was I right? Am I straight?" I stared at my lap in confusion, "Nah, probably just have a higher preference for women, like 90% women. Which is weird considering mostly men flock to me. Ok, well that's enough of questioning that, time to watch Twilight."

I sat there in silence, watching as Edward broke Bella's heart and I just could not process why she gave a shit. He wanted to leave her, then fine. It's not exactly like he was nice about it and he left her to die by the hands of his enemies.

Oh god this is starting to sound familiar.

"That's dumb as fuck." I mumbled as I pulled a blanket over my legs and laid down on the couch, I wasn't really expecting to fall asleep, but I guess I was tired after working all day and couldn't help myself.

...
(Matthew)

I had gotten out of work later than I would've liked and felt absolutely exhausted.

Ray's still causing me problems.

We were still looking into what happened to all of those dead police officers. The idiots still haven't realized I was there and I wasn't planning on telling them. They also found a body in the woods recently, one of Mikaela's I'm sure. But he's a perfectly clean killer so I had no worries about that case.

Probably just end up blaming someone else and I'll have to keep my self righteous mouth shut for once.

I walked up to my door and went to unlock it, only to find it already was. I was panicking a bit, but then I noticed it was unlocked, not broken into. Only 2 people had a key, Yuu and the other one.

I entered the house to find sort of what I expected but not exactly, "What are you doing?" I whispered as to not wake Yuu.

Mikaela was currently crouched down beside the sleeping boy, playing around with a few stands of his hair, "Isn't he simply stunning?" Mikaela asked, staring at Yuu like he was the most precious thing in the world. I hated that look when it came from people like Mikaela.

"You left the house? Did you get them all?" I asked.

"There's 3 left," he responded, "but I just cannot find them for the life of me." He chuckled.

Mikaela looked surprisingly clean, but I could still see traces of dried blood in his hair, "Then why did you leave?" I asked.

"I activated the security system, they can't get out and I'm hoping that they'll all just try and ambush me when I return," he smiled, "Jack was covered in bruises."

"No need to brag." I crossed my arms, I was feeling anxious of the possibility Yuu might wake up.

"Not from me," blondie ran a finger down his cheek, "it was from this one right here. They were all over, even in his neck."