A dream I had

Alright so this week I actually have some shit going on,yay for me !

So I don't have enough time to write a chapter so be happy with my MikaYuu dream I had.
...
Ok so I was Mika in the beginning and I had like a spear,it was bad ass,but it also had a double looped chain on each side,so it was also a whip,and it could kill vampires.Yuu had a bow and arrow, the bow was silver hearts and the Artois were like an emerald color,it could also kill vampires.

So he and I were attending a ball to end the war,then a bunch of vampires showed up and started beheading everyone.Yuu and I ran away to a Walmart where these nobles with like these little henchmen that had dresses like bug prints were.So Yuu and I were walking around and we killed these freaky ass dolls that kinda remind me of brats,then we saw this green light thing that only was around at night time,then I became Yuu.

So I was walking around being a stubborn little brat,and I saw this vampire,I had Mika's weapon and went to hit him with it,but he grabbed Mika and I hit him in the face,Mika is a vampire so it affected him and he passed out ,the guy that did that with the bleach blonde hair said "That light is mine,if you can take it out by killing me by gaining power from others by the end of the night ,he'll live,but otherwise,well you'll see." So I ran off and the henchmen where all like "don't come to my master,my master is ICE cold.".

Eventually I ran to one who s henchman was wearing a gray ladybug printed dress.She said as I was running in "You're not taking out the right ones." Then I ran in and this lady was some kind of fashion designer.Then I became Mika.

So I woke up and said to that guy "You know I'm the vampire king,you cant kill me,or him.".The guy said "I know, but this is his test,to see if he's actually worth your time.".I got up and started walking away saying"I'll give him the motivation He needs.". So I found him and stabbed my self with an arrow. He said "Mika!why'd you do that?!".I said "You're not killing the right one,you have to kill the source,the henchmen. For everyone you kill,I'll drink a little blood and heal.".Thrn I became Yuu.

I started stabbing the crap out of the henchmen and I was at the last dude, Mika was fully healed,the last dude was the one who made me hurt Mika,he had no henchmen,I went right for him and stabbed him in the chest,I was about to say a badass one liner,but then:

My sister woke me up cuz it was 2 in the afternoon.

LMAO! I'm keeping this chapter in the newly renovated version. By far the best chapter 👌

Ok! Also. You are getting this chapter today as like a bonus. Because it doesn't really have to do with the plot. It's not a filler, I have up to chapter 11 done as of right now. It's like my favorite chapter so far. Which is another reason that I decided to NOT post this as a filler chapter

Even after this SECOND rewrite, I can't bring myself to get rid of this chapter 😂. I just love it. So much. And yes, it was as much of a drug trip as it sounds.