12

Maybe, just maybe, this song isn't appropriate for this chapter 😂
...
(Mika)

"Hey there hot stuff." I mimicked what my savior had said to him.

Things couldn't have gone more perfectly. I gave him the smallest push and he just so happened to break his arm and leg. Things were going my way almost comically.

I guess his choices really will cost him an arm and a leg.

I laughed at my own joke and the little man whore tried to crawl away. I sighed and walked a few steps over to his broken leg.

"Your sense of humor is too dry." I slammed my boot down on it and he screamed in agonizing pain, "I think that's the best thing I've ever heard from you."

"What the fuck are you trying to accomplish?!" He gasped.

"My, my. What a foul mouth you have. Perhaps I should do something about that." I stepped over him and saw his unbroken arm out on display.

Oh please, he's practically asking for it.

I pulled the knife I had been concealing out of my back pocket and flipped it in my  hand so the blade was facing downwards.

"This is going to hurt." I warned.

Before he could fully register what I had said I plunged the knife through his hand with all my strength.

Crimson leaked from his hand and rye sight completely distracted me from his screams. I bit my lip hard, "God that's hot." I thought for a moment, "I think I'm going to keep you for a bit."

He rapidly shook his head no.

"Use your words." I taunted.

I laughed my ass off as I watched him attempt to stand up, "Are you stupid?"

He screamed and fell with a crack, only making things worse.

"I'd love to continue this, but I need to get back to Yuu-Chan." I said.

"He'll hate you once he finds out what you've done." He smirked.

I crouched down and forced his head up by his hair, "Ya know, I wasn't really gonna keep you. You're not worth the risk. But now," I chuckled, "after what you just dared to say, I might have a use for you."

His face went to a state of pure horror, "What would Yuu think?" He asked desperately.

He's involving Yuu-Chan even more than those two bitches did.

"I can't use you if you're so noisy though." I said brushing off the question. I didn't want to think about Yuu-Chan's reaction. We'll cross that bridge once we get there.

He must've thought that I meant I would kill him, he visibly relaxed and seemed to accept that fate with dignity.

"So I'll fix that issue." My eyes narrowed to slits.

He looked petrified, it was beautiful.

But nothing will ever compare to my innocent angel. He's too good for this world.

I couldn't help the content smile at the thought of him.

His hair, darker than a starless night, those amazing emerald orbs, and that tan skin that practically glows.

Someday I'll be able to share moments like these with him. Once he understands. At least... I hope. If he's dead set on not helping me, it could cause a lot of issues. I've always done everything I had to for us, I just hope he'll come to his senses and realize salvation is with me.

Another thought popped into my head.

All I can hope is that that abusive asshole stays away from him and doesn't put lies into his naive brain.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I noticed his screen was a fair bit louder than usual.

"Are you really trying to catch someone's attention?" I laughed my ass off from the look on his face when he realized I knew what he was trying, "Are you dense? This is all private property for miles and miles. Not to mention, we're in the middle of the fucking storm of the century. Who do you think is gonna hear you? God?"

I examined his body and instantly had doubts about his legs. The one was mangled bad, but he could still limp if he somehow managed to get up.

I turned my knife in my hand and stepped over him once again to gain access to his unbroken leg. I picked it up and put it over my knee.

Unfortunately, that caused some... bad thoughts to go through my head involving my pure angel.

If he doesn't learn to hold his tongue this just may be something I'll be doing to him.

I shivered in pleasure and went back to the task at hand. Or well, foot.

I forced Kimizuki's leg in the opposite way of what it was supposed to bend and watched in glee as his knee popped out against the strain. He screamed loudly in response.

"Oh for fuck's sake, shut up!" I snapped.

I put all my strength into the next push and heard multiple cracks from within his leg. My fears of him limping away vanished more and more with each crack.

But he still had one big problem. One big problem that had an easy solution.

I straddled his back and said calmly, "Don't worry, this is the last thing we have to do before I can take you home~" He squirmed underneath me with all his strength, which, at this point, wasn't much.

"Feisty, aren't we? Anything you want to say? It'll be the last thing you ever can." I mentioned.

"You won't get away with this. Even if you stay out of the law's eyes. Once Yuu finds out, he'll never stay." He warned.

"If. You mean if Yuu-Chan finds out. We'll cross that bridge when we get there." I commented.

I wrapped my hands around his throat tightly. I was rather talented at inflicting vocal paralysis, but sometimes I would mess up and they would die before I would realize my error.

After a few brief minutes, I let him breath once more. I knew better than to just assume it worked. I kicked him in the stomach and he shifted over a few feet. His mouth was open, but no sound came out.

I smiled in satisfaction, "Oh, Mr. Kimizuki, do I have plans for you." I sighed loudly, "You're gonna be real fun to drag back."

I looked around for a moment before coming across a convenient rock. I help it high above his head, "Night night."
...

My fucking life right there

🎵 AND I KNOW YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME, YOU SO FUCKED UP BABY WHILE YOU WATCHING ME BLEED. WELL I'M THE MAN NOW, I GOT THE BITCHES IN THE STANDS HOLDING HANDS NOW!!! 🎵