32

I say He, you say llo

He
(llo)

He
(llo)

He
(llo)

(Just in case you didn't say llo.... you've succeeded at making me sad)
...
(Mika)

I sat there while watching my delicate angel try to muster up the right words to say to me. I finally had Yuu-Chan to myself. There was no one left for him except the people in this house. I was the closest to him, I was all he had. If someone else managed to get too close to him, I'd- well... I'm not too worried about that for now.

"Mika?" His soothing voice called out, drawing me in.

"Yes?" I smiled at him.

You're so gorgeous. Absolutely angelic.

"What are you going to do about Ray?" He asked

I pulled him in closer as I kissed the top of his head, he noticeably flinched, it caught me a little off guard, "Don't worry about it. It's nothing that you're going to see."

I hope Matthew is able to cover up Ray's accident. I went through a lot to get him away.

Yuu-Chan attempted to pull away from me, so I tightened my grip on him to make sure he couldn't.

You have to stay with me.

"I'm... afraid." Yuu-Chan whispered.

"Why? I'll always protect you." I said with certainty.

I hope you don't end up causing a problem.

"I'm scared of what you'll do next." He admitted.

My eyes narrowed to mere slits, I placed two fingers under his chin and tilted his head up to allow me to stare into those fear stricken eyes, "I do everything for you. Everything." I hissed. He glanced away in defeat while I continued to look in his direction, "As long as you're with me, I won't do anything. I'm perfectly fine when you're around. Just stay by my side."

His bright green eyes met with mine once more, "You're not- ugh." He grunted, "never mind."

I let out a long huff, "I'll protect you no matter where you are, and now that you're home, Jack can protect you as well. You are completely safe."

Perhaps not completely. The frequent noises coming from the vents remind me of the constant threat lingering in my own house. Not to mention our long term guest upstairs.

Yuu-Chan said something quietly. So quietly, I can only assume I wasn't supposed to make out, "What did you say, Yuu-Chan?" I asked.

"Nothing, it wasn't really important." He said.

"Anything you have to say is important to me." I assured him.

"Just drop it." Yuu-Chan said.

I'll find out eventually. You can't hide anything from me for too long.
...
(Yuu)

I'm safest here. That's all there is too it. The unfortunate thing about this being the 'safest place' is I'm with the biggest threat.

"I've already told you I love you." Mika said to me, "I really do. I love you more than anyone else in the world."

Mika's obsession was my fuel. Every time he uttered that infuriating 3 word phrase, it made me want to strive harder for my goals.

I was going to beat Mika's game and make sure he could never hurt another person.

"I know." I responded. And I really did. I knew all too well how much Mika really did 'love' me.

Mika smiled at me in the way I had always loved. When he made that face it almost made me regret everything. When he acted like he had before I craved to have him back.

I began to feel myself start to break down and said, "I'm sorry, Mika."

"For what?" He asked.

"For the future, and everything that is yet to come." I ran my shaking hand  through my hair to try and relive some of the tension building up in my head.

"We can make it," Mika gripped my other hand and held it tight, "together."

I'll let you think we can be together forever, even if I know the truth. The truth that this story can only end with one of us.
...
ArE yOu SuRe aBoUt ThAt?