28

I... oh god. How old is Ray???? He's the same age as Mika, right?  RIGHT?! But Ray is always 22. AlWaYs. So Mika is 21, Ray is 22, Yuu is 17. Ok? Ok.
...
(Yuu)

The next day I sat in the police station, the only thought on my mind was where the hell the demons could've gone.

How could they have left with no trace? Asura didn't even warn me about it. What the hell is going on?

I was waiting for Officer Hamming to get back from whatever he was doing. I don't know. I wasn't really paying attention. The Lieutenant was busy helping the people who were investigating the attacks. He apparently lived in the woods for quite a good while and could identify a lot of things from there. Helpful to the team, but suspicious to me.

The gist is, I was pretty much alone. There were people around me, but I didn't know them at all. You may be wondering why they haven't relocated me, I sure am. Well, my parents are alive. They just don't know where they are. So I apparently can't be moved away just yet. I don't think that's right, at all. I think we all know the Lieutenant is the one who told me all that.

Not like it matters anyway, Mika could find me anywhere. Especially now that he has an idea of where I could be.

According to Matthew, there being two maniacs made it even worse. It wasn't two maniacs on a team either. They were completely separate. Which, I had to agree was worse than a team. You may disagree, but, I have to avoid two people that want to kill each other, and either one could lead to a completely different ending for me. It's like a game of Tug-O'-War. Instead of having to avoid a team of people with the same goal in mind. It may not sound as bad, but Matthew explained it better than I can.

I rolled my head back against the head of the chair(A/n: Deja Vu), staring out the window, even though everything was upside down, I watched the people walk by. They all looked like average people just going about their day. No psycho killer or abuser chasing them. But then again, I suppose I wouldn't be able to see if that were the case. They wouldn't want to draw attention if they're running.

My sight eventually lead me to a blonde woman. She looked...familiar... but I couldn't tell where from. She certainly stood out, given the two men next to her. The one with darker hair was practically shoving his hand down the other's pants. I found the death glares the slightly lighter haired male gave to be amusing.

'We're in public!"

"Who cares? No ones stopping us."

"This is very not allowed."

I smiled widely. I absolutely loved being able to read lips, it was usually pretty entertaining. I would've been the perfect stalker if I didn't have such good morals.

The woman tilted her head towards the two males, "I think I see him."

The two males stopped being absolutely perverted and looked in my direction. I was met with both brown and unnaturally red eyes. But it wasn't like I hadn't seen it before. All the demons had it. Not to mention, Krul, Ferid, the two men at the manor. Lots of people had interesting red eyes. But this man's eyes were much darker than the typical ruby red. They reminded me of something like blood from the head. So bright, it could almost glow in the dark.

The dark brunette turned to the woman, "We're not telling him."

The lighter brunette joined in the chat, "I don't think we should."

"I think he sees us." The woman announced.

The darker haired male waved to me with a smile, a certain fondness evident on his face.