34

I think I've grown an odd fascination with Yanderes even though I hate Yanderes.
...

It was yet another day in the mansion of horror, today was October 10th, 6 more days until I was an official adult and Mika takes me to the beach.

Well, maybe, he griminess at the mere mention of the body of salt water. The lung thing he found really freaked him out. You don't even wanna know how he reacted when found out about the sharks coming in during high tide.

But... I was going to be an adult. Have I done anything illegal that I was worried about? I don't think so...

It'll be fine, Yuu. Don't worry. Enjoy your time while it lasts.

"Sorry, I honestly didn't think it would take him this fucking long." Mika spat

"Wait... who are we waiting for again?" I asked in the most cheerful voice I could muster up. All we needed now was some happy-go-lucky music and I'll be all set to hang myself instead of dealing with this bullshit.

"Ray. I don't even think he's looking for you. We've been spending time in the woods, we've been, what is it you say? Chilling out? We've been chilling out around places he likes. Nothing. I don't think we're going to get Ray before our trip." Mika informed me as he sat down on the living room couch, pulling me down with him, "At least we won't have  to worry about him then." He kissed my forearm.

I can't do anything until Ray is dead. Mika poses more of an obstacle than a threat. Ray, on the other hand, is a ginormous threat.

"Does it really matter if we never see him again?" I flopped a hand on top of the satanic man's blonde fluff, just to see if it would cushion it...it did, "Isn't it better if he's gone au revoir?"

Mika grasped my wrist and slowly pulled my hand to his lips as he carefully kissed each finger tip, like he was trying to run the love all trough me. I didn't want to, but I gave a genuine smile at the display of affection.

He pulled my chest closer and rested his cheek against my ribcage, still keeping a tight, yet soft, hold on my wrist. Mika's blue orbs wandered up to meet my eyes just barley and said, "Not really. We certainly haven't seen the last of him. The longer he hides, the more complex his plan will be. But don't you worry," he released my wrist, favoring to place his hands onto my hips, "that moron is no match for me."

Jack suddenly entered the room, and out of sheer embarrassment, I attempted to pull myself away from Mika. Mika didn't really like that, and only pulled me closer.

"Sir, please pardon the intrusion, but I must inform you of something. As you have requested to stay at home in order to look after our guest, I was able to arrange your meeting to be done in your home office. It will began in 2 hours, so please be ready by then." Jack said in his professional tone. Mika told me that Jack has the most casual way of speaking when he's not struggling to put up with everyone's shit. I believe it, but I can't really see it.

Mika sighed, face planting into my stomach, "Mika, stop, I'm not a pillow." I pushed his head back by his forehead and  he quickly made a move to kiss my wrist, "You douchebag."

"Is it just over the phone? Or do I actually have to get ready?" Mika asked the mystery man.

"The meeting will be done by video, I suggest you make yourself presentable. However, no one will dare to comment about you... out loud... to your face... in publ-" Jack was cut short by an irritated Mika.

"Alright already, I get it." His eyes skimmed over my body and he asked, "Yuu-Chan, have you showered yet today?"

My hair is still wet, are you retarded? You touch me all the time there's no way you couldn't have realized.