4

Random random random random.

Rewriting is actually really calming. Like, you just get to see how you've progressed in such a little amount of time.

OMFG LOLOLOL. The first fucking line in this chapter before I rewrote it was "I woke up". Jfc, that makes me cringe. Like, "oh, hey, I woke up. Just to let you know. I'm... I'm not still asleep guys.". I almost don't have the heart to change it.
...
(Yuu)

My eyes fluttered open to darkness. I couldn't see anything, but I did feel something soft under me.

I shifted my weight to see if what I was on would make a noise, and as I predicted, it was, indeed, a bed.

It may sound stupid, but I wasn't positive.

"I thought you would take longer to wake up." A woman's voice said from in the darkness.

"Aunt Mahiro?" I asked in disbelief. I knew that wasn't possible, she's been dead for a few years now, but I knew it had to be her voice.

I called her aunt because she was around my Dads's age, while Shinoa was my age.

A flashlight illuminated the room and my dead Aunt's face appeared before me, along with some man I had never seen before.

Her and my family didn't really have a good relationship, she was dating my father for a while before my dad, which is her adopted brother, caught feelings and they fell in love.

"Hi, Yuu." She smiled.

"You know him?" The man asked playing with his long braid.

"Crowley, that's my nephew." She sighed.

"We all thought you were dead." I said shakily.

She sat down next to me and gave me a tight side hug, "Ah, I wish."

"How are you alive?" I asked.

"It was a fire, Yuu, charred bodies all look the same." She said.

"Wha- But. Wh-Who is that?" I pointed to the previously mentioned man.

"His name is Crowley, he used to be married to Ferid. And since he's fucking disgusting, he knows his way around all of his houses quite well." My apparently alive Aunt explained.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Kureto asked me to keep an eye on Mikaela, apparently there are some bad things concerning him." She said.

"How does Uncle Kureto even know who he is?" I asked.

"The same way your Uncle Seishirō does." She evaded the question.

"Aunt Mahiro, did you kill that man?" I asked seriously.

"No, I didn't. But that fuck up did." She said pointing to the man apparently named Crowley.

"He saw us." Crowley said with a grin, "But don't worry, little Hiragi, I won't hurt you."

"He doesn't go by that name." Mahiro hissed.

"Ichinose?" He asked.

"Hyakuya." I said trying to end this as soon as possible.

"Well, either way, you don't have to worry, little Hyakuya." He laughed.

"Please don't talk to my nephew like that, you degenerate." Mahiro said.

"Aunt, why are you working with a murderer?" I asked trying to get as much distance between us and him.