I Feel Like Wtiting Some Bonus Stuff that May or May Not be True

Read the title.
...

What the fans think the loophole Mika's promise is:

Mika: ah, yes, I will wear gloves to prevent blood from spilling on my hands. I'm so smart. Hell, maybe I'll even get someone else to do it for me. I'm the smartest.

What I imagine:

Mika: *stabbing someone with a 6 foot pole with a knife attached to it*

Jack: You could just use a gun.

Mika: SHHHHHH! I like to be InVoLvEd!
...

How Ray wants people to see him:

Ray: woe is me, I'm such a hurt little boy. I deserve love T-T. I was abandoned. But I'm still super cool, right? I'm super cool. Respect me. I'm the alpha wolf, keep the furries away.

How I see Ray:

Ray: Bark, bark, bitch. Get your ass over here. You wanna leave me? Well shit, why? What do you mean I'm an abusive psychopath? I'm gonna fucking stab you for that one. I can't deal with this life anymore. Why am I even still here? Why am I such a fuck up? Someone please help me. I need therapy.

How I think the fans see Ray (even tho this isn't accurate at all):

Ray: hehehe, I have no underlying issues as to why I'm like this, I'm just pure evil. Mwhahahaha. Evilllllllllllllllllll. Come at me, bruh. Stabity, stab, stab. Fuck you.

(I'm so sorry, I can't not see Ray as my little baby, he's like, my child. Like, my favorite one. I can do whatever tf I want with him and that's acceptable because I've established him as moldable multiple times. But some parts of his many many many characters are his own personality which he sort of has, it's just not very prominent. The abuse is just this Ray, not my child.)

Fun Fact: Ray was very kind (But still strict about certain things) before Mika fucked him up, Matthew was traumatized by watching Ray snap.
...

What I imagine people think of Matthew:

Matthew: please don't let me be put into another situation like that. I can't handle it. Please. I-I never did anything to deserve this. Why is god punishing me? I... I don't understand what I did. *sobs*

What Matthew is actually like:

Matthew: Fuck you, lmaooooooooo. Hahahahahahah-I desperately need therapy, I hate all of you and I'm literally just your fucking pawn. But you're mostly chill, so I'll be nice. Yeah, I'm a cop. But I'm not an idiot. Why the hell would I go up to Ray? Mikaela put a lot of work into getting me out. I hate Ray, I have no desire to see him and I'm haunted by the memories of my past. Lololololololol, I fucking hate myself and I feel like I deserved what happened to me but I never want to experience it again. It was fucked up, but I'm mostly good now.
Also Matthew: *Sees literally any dog* Fuuuuuuuuuuuck, ahahahaha, you don't scare me, tiny dog *proveeds to cross the street to be further away from the dog* your little stump legs will never reach me. *Dog barks* OH FU-

Fun Fact: Matthew's name was going to be Azure and his false name was going to be Asher, I think it's better this way. Also, he's a cat person.

...

What I imagine Akane and Jack do when Mika's not around:

No one:

Not one person:

Not a single fucking soul:

Literally not even the little face bug things:

Akane: Uno?

Jack: Uno while dressed as sneaky detectives in fedoras?

(That's a reference to the original writing of this book. I don't remember if that part made it in the other rewrites. But Jack and Akane were straight up gangsters and probably did a loooooooooot of cocaine.)

Fun Fact: Jack is actually straight, sorry to disappoint.
...

How I see Yuu:

Yuu: Fuck you, I love you. But still fuck you.

How the fans probably see Yuu:

Yuu: Fuck you, I love you. But still fuck you.

What Yuu is actually like:

Yuu: I can't decide if I want to set you on fire or sleep with you.
...

Fun Fact: Brighton and Tightous have known each other their entire lives, and have been together for about 10 years, and the only reason they can't get married is because Ray is an asshole. They really resent him for that. They're also the nicest of the people left and generally don't like the things that Ray does, but they have little to no control in the matter.

Fun Fact: Sunni for some weird reason has a crush on Ray. She's also the most fucked up, even more so than Ray, but has this fun little thing called compassion and self control.
...

Fun Fact: Officer Hamming was an asshole in the original. I like him much better now, he's a total dad.
...

The most fun fact of all: I still have absolutely no clue how this story is going to end and I can actually feel it coming to an end, but there's still so much I need to fit in.

...