5

Sooooo. The Wattpad update. I'm about to cut a bitch.... Wattpad, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER I DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE WRITING ON THEIR MESSAGE BOARDS! Except this one person who said good morning o everyone... that was cute... that was ok.

Even now I stand by that.
...
(Yuu)
"I just don't know how this could be happening. They weren't bad people, they didn't do anything to deserve that." I cried into Mika's chest.

I separated from him once I had calmed down enough for the time being and slapped Mika right across that face, "OW! Yuu-Chan what was that for?" Mika whined.

"You were alive this entire time," I sniffled, "alive, living in comfort, being an asshole."

Mika grabbed my wrist when I went to hit him again and pulled me in, "I'm sorry, I tried looking for you, I really did. You don't even want to know the things I did to try and get even a little closer to finding you."

"How did you even survive?" I asked, "There was no mercy."

"I made it out into the streets. Eventually I stumbled upon Jack who took me to the hospital. Even though he was only 18, he was employed by Ferid and Krul, who decided to adopt me." He said, "What about you? How'd you end up with happy and grumpy?"

"A few days after the incident I was just walking around in shock, I was nine, Mika. Little nine year olds walking around covered in blood looking like they're about to die attract a lot of attention. I hadn't eaten or drank anything at all, I hadn't even slept. But Shinya was the only person who actually dared to come up to me and ask me what happened and where my family was. Because of him, I felt like I was safe, and my body knew it. So everything just shut down, knowing I'd be fine. When I woke up, I was in the hospital and Shinya introduces himself along with Guren. They were only dating at the time, but they got married a few months later. But, the second I told them who I was and where I care from, they filed adoption for me." I gave a small smile at the memory, "I shouldn't even be so lucky. I should still be out on the streets or, better yet, dead. I abandoned you."

I felt an ominous aura start to form around me as I could only assume one if not more of my demons were trying to possess me in my time of weakness.

I instantly counter attacked by taking a minute to process things.

"You didn't abandon me, Yuu-Chan." Mika said calmly, "I forced you out."

"I should've stayed, waited outside. Then maybe things could've been different." I remorsed.
...

After a few long hours of talking things over with Mika about what happened then and what happened now, I started to fall asleep.

I want to keep Mika in my life, I know we have to stay here for a bit thanks to this storm, but then what? I'd be more than happy to stay in touch with Mika and visit him. But does he want that? Mika's rich now and has everything he could ever want and more, he doesn't need me. So why would he want me? I'm of no use to him.

I felt Mika shift around before wrapping his arm around my side and pulling me closer.

Maybe that's a thought for another day.
...
(Kimizuki)

So far three people have died. Two of which I will never get over. So I'm going to keep safe who I can.

"Shiho, what are you looking for?" Yoichi asked me as I dug through my bag before pulling out a pocket knife.

"What's that?" Yoichi asked.

"What's going under your pillow." I responded.

Yoichi gave me a look that asked me if I was serious. I pushed it closer to him so he would understand I was serious.

With a sigh he put the knife under his pillow, "Why'd you even bring that?" He asked.

"I didn't. Guren and Shinya brought a bunch of weapons. We were going camping, remember?" I said.

"Oh, r-right." Yoichi Said laying down next to me on the bed. Holding him close to my chest, we drifted off into sleep.

I woke up to find myself in a blank empty room. Well, technically I didn't wake up. I knew what this was, one of the many demons Yuu has allowed into his mind was trying to reach me.

But it wasn't just one. There were three. I knew who all of them were from other experiences.

The one that looked like a girl was Asuramaru, he was the first demon to ever create a contract with Yuu, the one with the pixie cut was Kiseki-O, and the one with that tattoo on his face was Gekkōn.

"Welcome back." Kiseki-O said with a smirk. I know it had to be Kiseki-O that invoked me. Gekkōn has no interest in involvement with me and Asuramaru, although he may run the show, has no interest in involving himself with anyone.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"All you humans do is ask questions." Gekkōn huffed.

"Because you won't be for much longer." Asuramaru glared, "Which is why we need to talk now."

"Go ahead." I said.

"Yoichi is one of the main targets because of his bond with Yuu." Asuramaru said calmly.

"What?!" I asked shocked.

"Yoichi is going to die. Unfortunately, you will not be so lucky, not at first." He laughed.

"Are you sure we can't save Yoichi?" Gekkōn asked.

I always seemed to forget how strong his bond with Yoichi was. They talked almost every night. I probably should've been jealous, but he was still sleeping in my arms, not his.

"We could, buy it would put Yuu at too much risk. And Yuu is our. Top. Priority." The leader snapped.

"I'm going." Gekkōn said to Kiseki-O, seemingly angered at Asuramaru.

"Do not tell Yoichi." The purple haired male made clear.

"I know." Gekkōn grumbled

"Shiho, keep a close eye on your friends, but make sure you watch your own back as well. I wouldn't want to spoil anything, but you will have the worst death in my personal opinion." Kiseki-O said.
...
I wanna quote so many vines and memes not to even mention song lyrics but last chapter was the last one. I WAYYY overdid it.... I really wanna be like .... *sigh* no... never mind... I promised myself I wouldn't.

I don't know what I was even gonna say.