2

(No one)

As expected, the owner's room was very large. It had cream colored walls, dark brown hardwood flooring going all the way to the back of the walk in closet.

There were three things particularly odd about this room. There was no bathroom connected, there was a door that Mikaela was very firm about not opening under any circumstances, and the bed was smaller than to be expected, it was only a Queen.

The coloring of the bed was still something to be seen. The bread spread along with the sheets were black as ink. The pillows were crimson red, and the bed Prada were a bit of a lighter brown than the flooring.

"What else would be expected?" Yuu snarled. There were times when his own loving family would all play in his room. But those memories were long gone, washed away by the sea of time.

"You're such a child." Mika said with hate already seething for the child, why did he think was going to be a good idea?

"You're such a child." Yuu mimicked, his hate seemed to be even greater than Mikaela's, which was honestly saying something.

Mika didn't really understand, Yuu hadn't even gotten any real impression of him and yet, he still hated Mika.

"You really are something, Yuu..." Mika pauses for a moment before positively sadistic smile came over him, "Chan."

Yuu instantly stopped moving and stared at Mika in disbelief, "What did you just call me...?" Yuu asked with a low, shaking voice.

Mika looked slightly taken aback at Yuu's new found timidity, "Yuu-Chan." He repeated.

"Only he ever," the black haired male seemed to need a moment to gather his thoughts, "If you call me that, then I get to call you Mika."

Mika pondered for a moment before saying, "Alright, sounds like a good deal to me, Yuu-Chan."

Yuu seemed a bit upset about something, but Mika couldn't quite tell what.

"Is something the matter?" Mika asked, trying to be somewhat polite.

"It's none of your goddamn business!" Yuu said harshly. Although his words were harsh, everything else showed gentleness. His face seemed to be completely relaxed, he wasn't on guard, even his eyes seemed to say he was content with something.

"Jesus, look, kiddo, what are the chances I'm ever going to see you, or even care to see you after this? Hmm? Extremely slim? That's what I thought. What do you think I'm going to do? Make a movie? Write a book?" Mika's temper was starting to go slightly and he could feel himself darkening.

Yuu sighed and said, "If you must know, which," the boy have a sarcastic laugh, "apparently you must, the orphanage I was raised in had a boy I was rather close to, we all called him Mika."

"Where is he now?" The blonde asked.

"He's gone. Gone and in the ground." Yuu said solemnly. Everything in Yuu's mind seemed to go numb at this point, he was just staring blankly at a the wall.

"I was adopted, too." Mika said.

"Really?" Yuu asked.