17

(First write though) So fun fact. I base a lot of the characters dialog on some things that my friendship say.... so WhyDidIDoThis056 if you ever read this chapter.... you're gonna notice some things.

(Rewrite) How much fūcking money do want to bet I will not be able to spot the quote?
...
(Yuu)

I sat impatiently in the room I was beginning to see as more of a prison. Mika was, once again, taking the longest shower in the history of showers.

The door handle began to jiggle and opened with a swift motion, revealing the smirking asshole.

"Have you always had a key?" I asked.

"It's my house. Of course I have a key." He paused for a moment, staring at me, "I just usually don't take it with me to the bathroom."

"How come you don't have your bathroom attached to your bedroom?" I asked again. My hopes was to try and see how much I could annoy him before he snapped. I have no idea why this is what I choose to do in my spare time, but it is.

"I don't want the carpet to get wet and start to grow mold." He responded casually.

Unfortunately for me, Mika has made it very clear that no matter how hard I try, I will never get on his nerves. Well... at least not when I try to.

He walked over to the armchair sitting in the corner of the room and practically collapsed on it. He looked up to me patted his thigh a few times, signaling he wanted me to come and sit on his lap.

"Are you Santa now?" I mocked.

"More like Satan." Mika said as he made grabby hands towards me.

"I think I'm quite comfortable here." Well, lazy. I was lazy. I really didn't want to have to get up, will myself over there, and deal with Mika's bullshit.

A look of anger temporarily crossed his face before he let it go, "Whatever." He shrugged. Mika gave me a mere glance before looking around the room, "You know, I'll warn you again. Staying with me would be better for everyone."

"Mika..." I said with disappointment that he would bring it up again.

"It doesn't matter to me." He offered me his best smile.

After a moment, he stood up and slipped onto the bed right next to me, snaking his arm around my waist.

"I just hope it doesn't matter to you." The rich asshole added.

I sent him a rage filled glare. His deep eyes just stared back at me lovingly. The feelings burning evidently within them.

Mika always tried to make it seem like nothing ever fazed him. I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't.

Eventually I had to look away. His stare made me feel weird, I didn't like it. For once in my life, I decided it better to just admit defeat. If it were anyone else, I would've challenged them over and over again until I either won or passed out.

But Mika wasn't anyone else.

I don't understand  why I'm scared of him. We fight sometimes, but everyone does. He's just a little possessive- no, that's not the right word. What he is, is a bit reckless than being possessive.

"Yuu-Chan~" Mika tried to get my attention, "Yuu-Chan..."

I tried to think of a good word, I really did. But the only word that would come to mind was:

Obsession. But in a good way. The way that he loves me so much it's just not feasible.

"YUU!" Mika screamed right in my ear.