59

My sister really do be reading this fml.
...

(Yuu)

Looking at the view from our table I couldn't help but smile. The water looked so beautiful and the sky was an orangey-pink. It was really breathtaking. It was slightly chilly outside, but not the point it was uncomfortable, December wasn't all that bad here, not even any snow. Although global warming might be the reason for that.

"It's really nice here." I said I'd I turned to look at the menu.

"Yeah, it really is pretty." Asher sipped at his coffee.

"Any recommendations?" I asked.

"Get whatever, everything tastes good and I think you'll find the prices are actually reasonable." He said.

"I'm kinda thinking about the buffalo chicken wrap." I said.

"It's kind of spicy." Asher replied.

"Well, my biological parents did always say I was a hell spawn, liking spice would only make sense." I laughed.

"We love laughing at our trauma." Asher chuckled.

"Periodt." I snapped my fingers.
...

We had eaten our food and were now just sitting there, staring out at the lake. The sun was gone now and the lights of the pier was lit up, "The sky is really clear tonight. It's cold though."

"Yeah," Ash sighed, "but I lived in a house in the middle of the fucking woods for a few years so this is nothing. But if you're too cold we can leave," his eyes darted behind me, "looks like you may not have a choice now."

I went to turn but before I could a cold pair of hands covered my eyes, "Guess who~"

Cold hands.

"Do I have to?" I asked.

"It would be appreciated if you could at least play along." satan himself joked.

I sighed, "Yoichi?"

"Oh, ha ha ha, you're so funny," Mika replied sarcastically as he removed his hands, pulling up a chair next to me, "it's time to come home."

"I..." I knew that there was no point in arguing with him, I turned to Asher, "Bye, Ash, I'll see you around. Thank you for the meal." I stood up waited for Mikaela to follow.

"Oh boy, he's not usually so obedient. Did something happen?" Mikaela asked Asher.

"No, nothing happened as far as I'm aware. But I can't really speak for him so I don't know." He said.

"Hmm. Well, thank you, Matthew. I know I called you up short notice but everything's been dealt with. Come give us a visit sometime, Yuu-Chan seems to like you." Mikaela gave him a pat on the back, it seemed a little too hard to be good-natured.

I stood there and stared up at the starry sky, nostalgia was washing over me. God knows when it's from, but it felt nice.

"Alright my prince charming," Mika quickly intertwined our fingers. I didn't fight it but I didn't exactly reciprocate, "your sister is in the car, so let's not keep her waiting."

"Yeah," I had taken a page from Asher about indifference, "why not?"

Mika stopped us for a second and took hold of my other hand as well, "I missed you so much," he kissed my forehead, "you would not believe how mixed the emotions I'm feeling right now are."

"How so?" I asked.

He smirked, "If I'm being honest, which I usually am, I want 3 things for god knows what reason. I either want to hold you close and just enjoy your presence, fuck your brains out, or some rather violent things I'd rather not go into detail about, I wouldn't want to scare you, babydoll," I involuntarily tensed, "relax." There was none of usual reassurance. He didn't say he wouldn't hurt me or anything even along those lines.