Ending B

(Yuu)

I dropped to my knees right before I could do anything. I couldn't stoop to Mika's level, I just couldn't. Ray wasn't moving anymore, another plus to Mikaela's body count, I could only wonder how high it was by now.

This was not the plan.

"Wise choice, babydoll," He climbed off of the corpse and sat down next to me, playing with a few strands of my hair as I stared to the ground in fear and shock.

There's no escape. I can't do it. Why can't I do it?

"You're so smart. I was really worried there for a second, but I knew I could trust you. I'm a little mad that you plotted to murder me as well as almost just stabbed me, but I'm willing to overlook that considering in the end you chose me."

I'm so fucked.

"Good boy~"

It's hopeless. This was my one chance and I blew it. Nothing like this could ever happen again. He'd be expecting it. I'm out of paths to take. I've hit a dead end. Fuck!

"Babycakes, you tried so hard, you did your best. I'm not all that angry anymore, I'll be fine in a few minutes. Are you ok? Did you get hurt at all?" He pulled me a little closer and I finally broke down. I sobbed into his chest like I never had before. This was it. This was the end, "shhh, it's alright. I'm here for you. Are you ready to give in yet?"

What's left for me? I've destroyed it all. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!

I let my eyes wander up to Mikaela's gently smiling face, he seemed so patient for a man I just tried to kill. He always was. He was all that was left. I suddenly forgot what I was ever fighting for. Freedom? What freedom is there anymore? I had blown it so badly that freedom would never be an option. I finally cut the last string that held my sanity together when I couldn't do it.

"You can say things. I won't be mad." He cupped my face and connected our lips tenderly.

"This is really the end of the line." Tears we're steaming down my face, I was crushed. My whole word had been crumbling for months and I just sealed my own doom.

He kissed me again, "It's ok. Let's go make you feel better. We can deal with him later." He took my hand gently and pulled me away from that god awful sight.

I'm tired of being angry. Im tired of being sad. I'm tired of feeling guilty. I'm so full of regret and emotions that I can't do anything with. I don't understand how or why I'm still alive, I should've been dead by now. I just want to forget— any way that I possibly can. Maybe I should just end it myself...

...
(2 years later)

Mika pressed me up against the glass of the hotel suit, every part of me was covered in hickeys and Mika's hands were trailing my body, gripping at my thighs harshly but not in a way that would hurt me, "You're so fucking beautiful, I never get tired of seeing you like this," Mika whispered into my ear. The view of the city form this high up was gorgeous, but scared me at the same time, "does it feel good?"

"Yes." I gasped out, he placed his lips to my back and kissed a trail up my spine.

There was something intoxicating about the fact that Mika was so gentle with me. The man could kill me in an instant if he tried, but instead he chose to be as gentle as possible, "I'm so happy to hear that, angel." He grunted as all movement suddenly ceased, "fuck!"

He brought me over to the bed and laid down next to me, "I never know what to say after that." I buried my face in his chest.

"You're so adorable, I'm so lucky to have a husband like you," He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head, "intelligent, breathtaking, kind, you're the whole damn package." He chuckled as he nuzzled into me.

I didn't really talk as much anymore, what I said didn't matter so what was the point? There was none. All talking did was make me feel bad.

He played with my hair for a while longer, "I have a conference tomorrow morning, you'll probably still be asleep when I leave, but try and wake up by at least 8, ok? And I'm setting up a camera so don't even think about trying anything. I'll be watching you closely."

He was talking about my frequent attempts. Of course I tried. Who the fuck wouldn't? But, Mikaela will never let me go. No matter how far my sanity fell.

I nodded, "Ok."

"Good boy," he kissed my head again, "such a sweet heart. My good, good boy."

...

This is the most fan service you're getting. Use your imagination.