35

Yandere manga I'm reading

Yandere: Do you want to get married? Just kidding. We should break up

Mc: *Explains why they should stay together*

Oh, man. She's super fucked. And I mean that in the most literal sense. He's been really trying. Like... more than Mika. She literally had to the slap him in the face once.
...

"I believe that's it!" Miss Gallion said excitedly.

"It appears so." Mika responded from his place in my neck.

"I think we covered a lot in this, even if you were hardly paying  attention, Mr. Shindo." Mr. Brelan said casually, unaware of just how much Mika was capable of. I mean, aside from firing him on the spot.

"It was very nice meeting you, Yuuichiro." The cheerful woman smiled.

"It was nice meeting you, too. Yo seem like a really nice person." I exaggerated my sweetness as much as possible, I was trying I be convincing.

I felt Mika sink his teeth into the back of my neck. I flinched, but chose to ignore it for another time.

The two more outgoing members left the call, but the quiet one remained, "When will you be returning to work?" he asked.

"Not for a while, I suppose." Mikaela sighed.

Mr. Ret's eyes shifted an almost unnoticeable amount, he was no longer paying most of his attention to Mika, but instead watching every move I made, "You can bring him in, if you must. Lyla would love to meet him. You already know he'd be perfectly safe."

"That's an option," Mika pondered, "He would be perfectly safe there, there's plenty for him to do." He placed his chin on my shoulder, tilting his head and kissing my neck, "I would much prefer to keep him with me."

"You can keep him with you." Mr. Ret said.

"Sure, I'm already caged, why not restrict me even more?" I said under my breath.

Mika looped his arm under mine and grabbed my chin, turning my head to face him, "You can go wherever you want in that building. The security is..." He smirked, "absolutely flawless, just like you."

I felt a small part of myself curl up and die, "I guess I can go."

"Alright then, Mr. Ret, I'll see you in 3 weeks." Mika said before ending the call and shutting down his laptop.

I was glad this nightmare inside an already horrific nightmare was finally over and stood up to go back to the room. Almost instantly, he pulled me back into his lap once more. Mika positioned me so my face was towards him and my legs rested on either side of him. I was slightly higher up, my hands resting on his shoulder.

"You did surprisingly well." Mika said happily wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm not going to go anywhere, you don't need to worry about that." I said truthfully.

"I already know, Yuu-Chan." He smiled at me, "I'm not worried about you leaving. I'm worried about the 9 people that would love to get their filthy little hands on you and rip you away from me. At least I know what they want. I have no clue what our other friends want." He snuggled into me further.

"Who?" I asked, but I already know he was going I talk about my father's older sister.

"Just some uninvited guests." Mika laughed, "But I'll take care of them. They won't leave, no matter what I do." He sighed, "What do you think I should do, beautiful?"