50

I should start charging people to copy my work since they like to do it so often 🤷‍♀️. But then again so do I.

I made a new best friend today on my way to the other school that I go to for a certain class. He is blonde. That is all that I know about him. We stare at each other in absolute fear every now and again and we have also both held the door open for each other. It's a good friendship.
...
(Yuu)

"What the fuck happened?" Mika asked as pulled up my shirt to see that a few of my wounds had opened back up, "What the fuck?" He gave me a death glare.

"I must've been moving around too much, I'm sorry." I bit the inside of my cheek to keep myself from going off.

How fucking dare he?

"No, no. It's ok," Mika pulled my shirt off, "nothing I can't handle."

"Why do you know so much about medical stuff?" I asked, "You're in business."

"Mmhmm," he hummed as he cleaned up the areas that were bleeding, "but let's not forget that I get involved in some messed up shit and have to deal with it myself. I've been shot at quite a bit, I've also been stabbed, gotten a few bones broken, all fun stuff," he sighed, "but seeing it on you makes me want to kill half the population."

"Someone actually managed to hit you?" I asked.

"Yep,"he smiled, "Hell, even you've managed to land a few good slaps on me. But it certainly won't be happening to you again and you're on bed rest, mister."

"Ok, Mom." I said.

"We've been over this so many times." He sighed, kissing my thigh.

"I really am sorry, Mika. I didn't mean to go overboard like this." I played with a few strands of his hair.

"You seem to be ok so I don't really care. What bothers me," he grabbed my hand, "is that your knuckles are also bleeding and you have yet to explain that."

"I don't have to." I said.

"No, you don't. I'll find out eventually wether you tell me or not," Mika then went back to tending to my torn open stomach, "I'm sorry, I should've taken you to Akane."

"It's all good. Things happen," I sat there awkwardly as he pulled out bandages, "I certainly don't regret it." I seethed.

"You ever gonna tell me what really happened?" His voice sounded pretty annoyed.

"You ever gonna tell me what happened after I passed out on vacation?" I asked, matching his tone.

Mika sighed and stood up, pulling out a nice blue T-shirt and slipped it on me, "I beat the living shit out of them. Do you want the details?" He asked.

"Nope," I said, "I also-" I was cut off by a sudden wave of nausea coming over me.

This hasn't happened for a while.

"Move." I said to Mika as he stared blankly at me.

"What?" He asked.

"Unless you want me to-" I gagged, "Move!"

He instantly hopped back and I ran to the sink, I was stuck there for a bit, at the mercy of my stomach.

Mika was right by me and held some of my hair out of my face, "Thank you." I said breathlessly, I turned on the faucet and rinsed out my mouth.

"Do you feel like you're gonna pass out?" He asked.

"N-no. That doesn't happen very often." I sighed.