29

Yeah.... so season 4 of Miraculous came out on Netflix recently. Last season I was a little torn between shilling Marionette with Adrien or Luka. This season, however, I realized who I really ship.

AdrienxLuka

I mean, I'm totally kidding. But I'm totally not kidding. It's just too perfect.

They're set up to be rivals, they get along.............."decently", and we all can guess I'm a sucker for gay shit. SO ADRIENXLUKA FOR LIFE.

You know sometimes I have to change the music that is croaky listened to. Cuz like... Elijah Who isn't exactly suitable for most audiences.
...
(Yuu)

It was still early, only around 6am. We weren't planning to do Matt's idea until around 11. So I had 5 more hours until I was either free forever, or trapped with the deaths of several police officers on my hands.

I decided I'd take some time to explore the little town I had wandered into. I hadn't had much time to see it since Matthew never let me go anywhere. But, I realized he will always come and get me at 10 O'clock on the dot. So I have time.

There were nice little shops all around, tons of places to eat, a movie theater, and even a little tea shop. It really was nice. I missed being able to just walk around freely. Actually, I don't think I ever have walked around freely. My parents had both served in the military so they were extremely strict of where I went, when I was with my fiends I always went where they wanted, I couldn't go anywhere when I was with Mika, and Ray let me think I had freedom. But we all know if I would've tried to leave those woods, he would've dragged me back and locked me up just like Mika did. This was the first time I could choose where to go. I could go anywhere. I could even leave town for a bit if I wanted. But I didn't want to. And that was my choice.

Everything around just felt peaceful and easy. I really liked it here.

Maybe I'll just stay here once this is all over. At least until the dream team resurfaces.

I figured I'd really like to go into the tea shop. "What about money?" I can hear you asking. Well, Matthew gave me money because if I go back to Mika malnourished he'd never hear the end of it. Matthew is Mika's out. Mika must've picked a house near this town because Matthew is his corrupt cop. He could get away with virtually anything. Well, Mika could probably do that anyway. But, I imagine this option is cheaper.

I need to stop thinking about Mika.

The shop was laid out in the sense a McDonald's would be. It obviously didn't look like one, but it had the same order at the front and sit wherever your little heart desires. The tables had nice lace cloths, flower vases, the music in the background was relaxing. Everything here just relaxed me.

I could stay here forever.

I ordered a cup of Jasmine tea, an apricot cookie(which were essentially shortbread cookies with apricot jelly), and an English muffin. I hadn't been able to enjoy a cup of tea in a long time. It's ridiculous what you miss when you're isolated for too long. I couldn't give 2 shits about my phone, but damn do I want to eat one of those big tubs of frosting. You know which ones I'm talking about? The ones in the reddish container. God I miss that. I used to judge people for eating frosting out of the container, but here I am. I'm sure people will judge me too if I eat the frosting like that. But do I care at this point? Nope. Nothing they say to me can be any worse than what I've already been though. I'd actually probably laugh if they tried to insult me. I don't care about them. I only care about Guren and Shinya right now. I'll only stop eating the frosting if they tell me to.