24

Wtfdyjfstm....ylb
...
(Yuu)

I waited for a long, long time and I hadn't seen anything at all. Not even those friendly Woodlawn creatures I mentioned. It put me off and I didn't like it. I hated that I had no control of what was going to happen to me. I had no control at all.

I was going to:
A: End up back with Mika
B: End up back with Ray
C: Spend the rest of my life hiding to avoid options A or B
D: Run into a miracle

I listened for a moment more before deciding it was *possibly* safe to come down. So I carefully started to climb down when I head a sound for the first time in hours.

The sound of the twig snapping scared me so much I lost my grip for a spend.

I hope no one heard that.

Oh, but did you think that twig was the end of it? I bet you did. You were wrong.

What followed was the sound of someone humming. And I can not stress this next part enough, THANKFULLY it wasn't that god damn tune that I will forever panic at if I hear it.

A blonde woman walked under the tree, looking around cheerfully. But, what stopped me was the way she scanned the area closely.

Is she looking for someone? Why doesn't anyone look up?

I quietly sighed, knowing the blonde man would certainly bring the end of our little hide-and-seek game.

Mika would look up. I think he'd probably look up before looking anywhere else. He seeks to always know where I am. Is there a tracker on me?

I knew that wasn't possible as I had changed clothes many times and taken a multitude of showers.

I looked down again to see the woman had passed by during my little rant on how no one ever thinks to look up.

I tried my hardest to get down the tree quietly, but I was more worried about speed. I looked around first, as I didn't want to run right into someone's arms, and ran.

However, my lungs are shit from who the hell knows what, so I had to stop many many many many times. Every time I just about caught my breath, I began to sprint at full speed.

Eventually, I was able to come to a clearing, it was a meadow. On the other side I could see a seemingly busy road. Hope filled me as I went to take a step into civilization, but was stopped. I was worried about this. It was a big open field surrounded by woods on 3 of the 4 sides. Something was definitely lying in wait.

"I was following the pack."

I quickly latched my body behind a tree as my blood pressure spiked. I somehow found the courage to peek over the tree trunk and saw the blonde terror walking around. He stopped dead in his tracks and looked up.

I KNEW HE WOULD LOOK UP!!!

He smirked, even from this distance I could tell what it was, "I would take the chance, if I were you." He slowly turned his entire body toward my hiding spot and broke into a fit of hysterical laughter.

No. Fūcking. Way. How the hell- ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!?!

He said a bit more aggressively, "But we both know that's probably not a smart idea. The wolf could be waiting for its prey. But, that's unknown. What you do know, is that I'm right here, and you should run," Mika took one giant step towards me, "or else I'll cage you up, my little angel." He began to speed walk toward my hiding spot.

That's right, speed walk.

This all really is a joke to him, isn't it!!!?!?

I ran into the meadow, making my body a hollow promise that I would never have to run like this again.

I was so close to the end of the meadow I could almost touch the road. I was one step away from freedom. I lunged foreword AND-
...
(Ray)

"HOW THE HELL COULDN'T YOU FIND HIM?!" I spat at my underlings.

"Ray, will you please calm down?" Tightous placed a hand on my shoulder, red eyes narrowing, "We aren't going to find him if you don't give us any information. And please don't scream at us. We weren't the ones who hit him."

I smacked his hand off my shoulder, "Shut up! How would you like it if Brighton suddenly ran away?"

Said male turned towards us looking utterly confused, "What about me?"

"Nothing, don't worry about it." Tightous smiled fondly at him before turning back to me, "Brighton wouldn't run from me. Unlike some people, I treat the ones I love with respect! On that note, I don't even think Yuu would run from me!"

I shoved him to the ground and he gave me this look of disbelief before standing up and punching me square in the nose. Things quickly escalated into a fist fight before Sunni had to tear us apart.

Her bright blue eyes stared into my soul as she screamed, "RAY, WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE UPSET! OKAY?!" She took a step closer, "Are you really going to loose another person to Mikaela because you're an abusive fūck?" She asked, "Because you can't fūcking calm down?"

I started to breath deeply, "You're right. Let's just... find him... before Mikaela does."

Everyone expect for Tightous smiles at my new found cooperation. Instead, he just slung his arm over Brighton's shoulder looking completely pissed off.

"It's okay." Brighton patted his hand, "You don't have to be upset, just relax. Chill out. Don't let Ray's mood get to you."

The fellow black haired male sighed, "Sorry, you're right. Didn't mean to worry you, Bright."

We all fanned out in different directions and I somehow got lucky enough to come across a meadow connected to a very busy road.

He's sure to come this way.

Just when I finished my though, the raven haired boy started to sprint across the meadow looking absolutely petrified.

Well I know that's not for me. He's not even sure if I'm here.

That's when I noticed the crazed killer running after him. His arm was even stretched out like a psychopath.

I rushed into the field and was just slightly ahead of Mikaela. Once the blonde noticed my presence, he got some kind of power up and his speed increased to that like a vampire's. So he easily surpassed me.

I focused my attention on Yuu. He had reached the end of the field and went to step onto the road. I practically threw myself in his direction AND-
...
I got majorly friend zoned by someone I don't even like. We were talking and he literally said "Is it weird to say that I have a sibling type of love for you?" And I was just sitting there, thinking about how I was only talking about brooms and then he comes up with this shit, and I said "Nah." That was my best response to this sudden friend zoneness.

Also.

Mika ex machina.