8

I was looking back at when I was into MayBill instead of BillDip and the only books I think I still like from that phase are "Gravity Fallen" and then it's sequel, "Gravity Rises" I highly recommend, just reread it, still love it. Not sure why... there's a lot of plot holes and the grammar is questionable... but then again I've rewritten twice because of those reasons.

Oh wait, what was that one that really triggered me? I can't remember, but I really liked that one, too.
...
(Yuu)

Everything around me was nothing more than a hazy mess. My brain felt like putty and I didn't know why. I didn't care to know why. If I could've just stayed in whatever lucid state I was in, I would've.

But things never work out that well. A sharp pain in my neck pulled me out of my trance and my hand shot up to my neck.

Is there something on me?

Still slightly out of it, I looked around to see myself lying in the darkness of Mika's room.

I pushed myself out of the bed and instantly collapsed. My legs felt like jelly. I tried to get up again and this time everything started to feel like jelly. I managed to get myself back onto the bed just as everything started to burn.

"M-Mik-" I began weakly. The heat was causing me to pant and I felt like I was going to puke.

*thump*

Is that from down here?

I turned my head to look over at a door had previously paid no mind to and realized the noise sounded like it almost echoed into there.

I have to get there.

I tried to get up again, and feel into the floor once more. I couldn't even push myself back up. I had no clue why anything was happening.

My brain started to feel more and more like straight water and thinking became ten times harder. I couldn't-

And then I woke up.

I woke up to see myself somewhere new, in some room. Mika was sitting on an arm chair not too far.

"What happened?" I asked him as I felt around my neck, something didn't feel right, but I couldn't quite place it.

"Maybe you need to pay more attention to reality." Was all he said in response.

"What?!" I asked angrily.

"Do you really think you just do happened to come across your presumably dead childhood friend? Is that what you really think is going on?" He asked.

Before I had time to respond Mika was no longer sitting where he once was and an arm was wrapped around my waist.

I had just enough time to turn and see Mika now dressed in some sort of white outfit. His eyes were red and before I knew it he was sinking his teeth into my neck.

But it didn't feel natural. It was like a sharp pain and it felt like the blood was being sucked right out of me.

"Yuu, think about it." He said.

"Yuu...?" I asked.

"Remember what we saw that day at the hospital?" He asked.

I turned once more and saw not Mika, but me. Me with a horn coming from one side of my head and a tattoo on the side of my face, the eye it surrounded was that same red as Mika's.

"W-Who are you?" I asked.

"You know me. You know I wouldn't lie. So just admit it!" He screamed.

"There's nothing to admit." I insisted.

"Mika isn't good." The other me said.

"But... He didn't do anything bad." I said.

"Are you sure?"
...
"Yuu-Chan." I woke up to Mika's worried face.

As soon as I had remembered what happened I jumped off the bed and ran over to the mirror to see nothing but a bruise.

Mika appeared behind me and practically threw himself over my body, "Isn't it beautiful?" He asked.

"It's a bruise." I laughed.

"It's proof that you're mine." He licked over the 'proof' causing it to throb in pain, "It's so gorgeous on you. I wish I could've covered your entire body with such pretty marks."

"That's incest." I said bluntly.

"Technically we're not blood." He said with a matter of fact tone.

"Ok, but I still grew up believing you to be more my family than anyone else. Blood doesn't matter. Family isn't the people you're born into, family is the one that sticks by you no matter what. You, sir, are my brother." I explained.

"I don't care what you think." He chuckled, "You'll learn to love me like that."

"That sets off a lot of red flags." I joked.

"But you still won't leave, because you love me." He claimed.

"Like a pain in the ass." I said wiggling myself out of his arms.

"I can cause that." He smirked.

"MIKA! Don't be a pervert!" I lashed out.

My anger didn't have the chance to last long as Mika sat down on the bed pulling me into his lap.

"If you think that's bad, you'd hate to hear the things I want to do to you." He smirked.

"You smirk too fucking much." I flicked him.

"And you swear to fucking much." I felt something graze my ear and I before I had time to process what exactly it was, Mika was already nibbling on it.

"Mika, stop it." I hissed.

"Shut up." He said covering my mouth with his hand.

I was able to push myself away from him, but as I was falling I noticed something felt... weird.

The air didn't feel like air, it felt like cloth.

Something wasn't right.
...

Go read "They're Out There"

It's new.

I'm proud of it.

And I like it.

Which is why I don't care about this being a shameless self promotion.