The Beach Episode

I forgot I promised a beach episode. Uhhh, fuck it. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Let's say it's based off of ending A, you'll see what I mean by that.
...
(Yuu)

I sat on the sandy shores, sipping at my margarita. Lord knows I was gonna need to be hammered to deal with this.

Brighton and Tightous were getting a little too frisky much too close to me. I decided I needed to move before they rolled over here.

A pale hand was extended out to me, "Do you want to go swimming?" He asked, blue eyes as bright as the clear sky.

I scoffed as I chugged the rest of my drink, "Fuck no. I hate the ocean." But I still grabbed his hand and let him pull me up. It's funny how you can become so attached to someone so toxic. I hate him, but I really did miss this type of thing, the nice moments.

"How very unfortunate." Mikaela wrapped his arms around my neck, I didn't know when it happened, but I was just barely taller than him now.

Asher came up behind Mikaela and gave him a firm smack in the back of the head, "Fuck off, I'm glad you're not around anymore." Asher was much taller. I'm about 99% sure he's a good 5 or 6 inches taller.

"HEY! That's a touchy subject!" Mikaela hissed.

"Can you get off of me?" I pushed Mikaela away, which Asher instantly took as his que to grab my hand, "Jesus Christ, I need another drink."

Ash smiled at me and placed a quick kiss on my hand, "It's ok, I'll make you something strong with the watermelon vodka we got the other day." I squeezed his hand.

My dads walked up carrying a whole ass bottle of Bourbon, I stared very intently. The nicer of the two noticed and instantly began to lecture me, "Yuu, we don't drink heavily when there are potential dangers all around," his eyes glanced to side, weirdly enough not where Mika was, "speaking of."

Asher's grip on my hand tightened and I knew instantly who was coming up, "Dad, please give me the liquor before it's too late!"

"What up lameos?!" Ray magically slid on sand as he appeared. Sunglasses covering his eyes and for some reason he was wearing a surfer type suit. I don't think he even knows how to surf...

"I wish you would've died." Mikaela spat.

"Ha ha ha, me toooooo!" He used finger guns to try and emphasize it.

"Honey, how high are you right now?" Sunni said as she placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Very!" He said enthusiastically as he lowered his sunglasses, "Off of many things!"

"Sunni, can you please take him somewhere else?" Asher asked, leaning into me a little more.

"Oh," she pressed her lips together, "I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were here otherwise I wouldn't have let him come over here."

"It's ok." Asher said.

"Ah fuck, and here comes my side of the family." My dad cringed.

"Shit." The meaner father tried to leave, but my dad would likely never let him do so.

Dad grabbed his hand very tight and turned to him showing off a wide close eyed smile, "You're not going anywhere you little fuck."

"Shinya, your sister wants to fuck me, let me leaveeeeeeee." He screeched.

"Well," Shinya snickered, "she can try but I swear to god I will clock her so hard her pretty little nose will break." He opened his eyes and also screeched, "Oh fuck, the coffee maker is here too! Shit, shit, shit. Pack up the wine!" They both sprinted in another direction.