10

Sorry I haven't been in here in a while, I was having a lot of problems with one of my friends and I had to break it off with him and I feel bad. And then my best friend got a haircut and I was finding nice ways to tell him was horrible, BUT IM BACK!

(This actually was the case when I STARTED to write this, now here I am a month later and my other friend has a worse haircut and I tell him everyday how horrible it is)

Oh this made me sad..... like real sad.

Oh, haha, now I have other friend problems. I wish I could go back to a time when my biggest problem was my friend's haircuts.
...
(Yuu)

I shot up and gasped, ""Ow! What the fuck?!" Mika grunted.

I looked over my shoulder to see him holding his nose in pain, "Look, I love you. But you can't hurt my precious face. I run a company, I kinda need it." He tried to make a joke of the situation.

Ladies and gentlemen. Children of all—well maybe not all....children of MOST ages. I have just passed the last paragraph of everything that I wrote last year... the story is new... welcome the the completely rewritten version of Murder in Terror Manor. Enjoy the show.(From rewrite 1. It's gonna be a long ass time before I get to the last paragraph of rewrite 2)

I forced myself off the bed, hoping that my legs would fūcking work, and screamed, "ARE YOU REAL?!!!!?"

"Real pissed." He snickered.

"Answer the fucking question, Mikaela." I spat.

"Yes, I'm real." He rolled his eyes, "Are you ok?"

"I'm fine, asshole." I said snarkily.

"Yuu-Chan, don't you ever even think about taking that kind of tone with me. Who do you think you are?" He asked with little emotion.

I felt two emotions from those two sentences:
1. Relief. He called me by the nickname, and was extremely entitled, it was the real Mika.
2. Fear. He was not a happy camper.

"Calm down, Mika." I said as calmly as possible with that look he was giving me.

....
(Mika's POV)

I wasn't entirely sure how to react to this situation. On the one hand, Yuu-Chan was obviously shaken up and it was understandable why he would be considering the way he was thrashing in his sleep. But, on the other hand, if everything is to go as planned, Yuu-Chan needs to learn absolute respect for me. He needs to submit.

I forced my body out of the warmth of the bed and stalked towards the young boy.

He stood there meekly and visibly  became more cautious as I neared. I was almost glad to know he had some fear of me, that would make this all so much easier. Yet, I kept my expression blank.

I reached an arm around his torso, pulling him close to me. My hope was he would just look at me, but he choose to stare at the ground instead. I leaned us against a wall and just held him for a few seconds. But he still wouldn't look at me.

That was unacceptable. I wanted his big green eyes to completely take me over. Like a giant wave, drowning me.

I grabbed his chin and forced his face to look towards mine, "What should I do with you then, angel?" I asked pressing my lips against the spot I had already ruined.

He winced in pain and I moved away to see his ultimately confused expression. It may not have been the reaction I was hoping for, but life isn't some sort of romance novel. I couldn't have expected him to be into it right away. This isn't 50 Shades of fūcking Grey.